ok I get it...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Areeehhh the lollipop in real not the person 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ok I get it...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Areeehhh the lollipop in real not the person 😐
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Rish ne abhi toh Shuru hi kiya hai🤪
What the hellll 😂😂😂
Aaj nahi rukne ki kasam khayi hai isne🤪🤪
rish or bhi ghuma rahi hai topic ko...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Saru tu ku6 naa bolne ka kya legi🤪🤣🤣
Ommmgggg shiiiittttt
I can’t 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha
I got off the bed also coz I can’t 😂😂😂
kitna shant tha ccc aaj😔
kya se kya bana diya🤓
Good decision...👍🏼Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hereafter I don’t want to eat even 😂😂😂
Tum to dukhi thi Shaant CC ko lekar😆
Ab kya hua🤣
so true ayu...🤣Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Girl you scandalize people than being scandalized 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Main bhi wahi soch rahi hu🤪🤣🤣
Saru giving sixer with lollipops? 😂😂😂