Originally posted by: RishiGirl
The hellllll
When did Aryan come into the topic and started to dissolve in her mouth? 🤣
The Hell Rish🤪🤪
I'm Dead🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
The hellllll
When did Aryan come into the topic and started to dissolve in her mouth? 🤣
The Hell Rish🤪🤪
I'm Dead🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
The hellllll
When did Aryan come into the topic and started to dissolve in her mouth? 🤣
Abey ruk jao ab 🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeee
Ab baat ghuma kar mujh par maat la
I didn’t talk about dissolving things inside the mouth like u did 😂😂
what i said had simple meaning, but you all took in another way..so its not my problem😈
🤐
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
her aryan ki lollipop cracked me up and scandalized me too🤣🤣
P.S. I am dead🤪
Now don’t try to take up my place of being scandalized 😂😂
I wanted to use po...... but it’s a canceled word😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeee
Ab baat ghuma kar mujh par maat la
I didn’t talk about dissolving things inside the mouth like u did 😂😂
Rish please stop it...😑
Rish ne abhi toh Shuru hi kiya hai🤪
tumne lollipop abhi tak nahin khaaya???😡
Hereafter I don’t want to eat even 😂😂😂
Stop no Aryan...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
The hellllll
When did Aryan come into the topic and started to dissolve in her mouth? 🤣
Girl you scandalize people than being scandalized 🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Now don’t try to take up my place of being scandalized 😂😂
I wanted to use po...... but it’s a canceled word😂