Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Are They Pregnant? ~ Sairat OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Another morning. Another day. But with a different feeling. Sai got up from the bed but she wasn't feeling well, she saw that Virat's side of the bed was empty and realised that he had gone to duty earlier than his expected time. "Ohh I remember Virat said last night that he had to report today earlier because of some important case. Let me get up and freshen up, that may make me feel good." Sai thought and got up to get freshened.

While coming from the bathroom, Sai could feel her head spinning so she hurriedly sat down in the bed with a thud! 

"Why is my head spinning?" Sai thought. "Oh I remember now! My migraine pain is back! I told Virat to bring my medicines yesterday, I guess due to the lack of sleep, it increased. It's okay Sai! After going to college, buy the medicines from the medical college pharmacy." She thought and stood up to go downstairs and help Aai. But the dizziness and headache wasn't leaving her soon.

She went to the kitchen to help Aai for breakfast but decided she wouldn't remain in the kitchen for a long time as it might trigger her pain more. So she would help Aai for a long time and would be back to her room for studying. Final year of medical wasn't a joke and she needed to be more serious to top her class.

"Aai Good Morning!" Sai said, hugging Ashwini dully.

"Good morning, Sai Bada. But why are you so dull today? So dry good morning wish! Are you okay?" Ashwini enquired perturbedly.

"Nothing serious Aai,just I'm feeling dizzy and have a headache. I'll…" before Sai could complete her words, Ashwini made her sit in a chair, "Bada! Oh no. Let me get you some water..and haa you don't have to make breakfast today, take some rest and go upstairs.." Ashwini ordered Sai.

"No Aai. I am really okay and I'll be fine in some time. Don't worry and yes, l won't leave the kitchen without helping you.." Sai ensured and started to help in making breakfast 

"Veda Mulgi." (Mad girl) Ashwini told and patted Sai lightly on her forehead before making breakfast.

After a while making breakfast, due to the migraine, Sai couldn't put up with the stinging of the spices and started throwing up in the kitchen sink. Ashwini who was there with her, ran to her and held from behind to support her. 

"Sai bada! Your condition looks worse today.. Should I call Virat..or one minute let me call a doctor.." Ashwini was really bothered by Sai's health.

"No no Aai! Don't disturb Virat, he might be busy in an important case and I know what's the reason behind these dizziness and vomiting, so don't worry.." Sai ensured Aai again who was worried about her health.

Just then only Shivani entered into the kitchen and heard the last sentence where talked about the reasons behind her dizziness and vomiting. She was at first concerned but her facial expressions changed to being delighted in no time thinking about the reasons and almost ran to hug Sai..

"Sai...Sai..Sai.." Shivani hugged her so chirpily that Sai was taken aback for a second but then realised that Shivani might be in her good mood today so she didn't delve further.

"Good Morning bua!!" Sai also tried to become chirpy with her. "Accha you guys continue to talk but now I have to leave as I have to complete one of my case studies.." Sai took the leave from her Aai and Shivani Bua, "And Aai, don't worry, I'm fine now.." Sai assured Aai who was really concerned about her but missed the teasing smile Bua was giving. 

"What happened to this girl.. Yesterday also she was quite fine... today this dizziness, vomiting...I hope she's okay.." Ashwini was telling about Sai's condition to Shivani who was smiling continuously.

"Vahini! Why are you thinking so much! Don't you think, you know the reason behind her headache and vomiting." Shivani told Ashwini emphasising on the words 'headache' and 'vomiting'. 

"What are you saying Shivani…?" Ashwini irritatingly 

"Arre Vahini understand na!! Sai is having those symptoms for why…." Shivani was too delighted to think about the reason.

Ashwini who was concerned about Sai was now really happy thinking about the reason. Her face lit up with the revelation and couldn't control her happiness.

"Shivaani...You are also thinking what I thought.."Ashwini held Shivani's hands confirming if she was also thinking about the same.

"Yes... Vahini..yes…. You're becoming an Ajji!! And me, choti Ajji! Uff no Ajji!! I'll always be Shivani.." Shivani was super delighted with the news.

"Hey Bappa! Tumchya Khub Khub Aabhar! Sai is pregnant!!" (Thank you). Ashwini couldn't control her happiness.

Usha Maushi who came into the kitchen for work was also delighted to hear that Sai was pregnant. Finally! Sai and Virat were husband and wife in a true sense! And she wouldn't leave her husband ever. 

"Is this true?" Usha Maushi couldn't control her excitement and went to Ashwini.

"Yess! Usha Tai!! Sai is pregnant and congratulations to you.." Ashiwini congratulated Usha Maushi who was jubilated with the news.

All the ladies in the kitchen congratulated each other and celebrated the news in their own way.

Sai, who came downstairs after getting ready for the college came down. She was feeling much better though the nausea wasn't leaving her.

Upon descending from the stairs she could see the ladies gang of Aai, Shivani Bua, Usha Maushi and Sonali Kaku was extremely happy that day. Even Kaku, who used to frown upon her, was slightly happy today and Mansi Bua who used to be in her room since Samrat Dada joined back to the duty was outside with a smiling face. She was confused watching their changed behaviour but decided to ignore because she wasn't doing well and she was also late for college.

"Aai! Please give me something to eat.. I'm late for college.." Sai requested Ashwini who was standing with a smiling face.

Pakhi and Karishma who were in the terrace due to some work were confused why all the ladies were so happy today 

Even they could see, Ninad and Omkar were also delighted because of some reason.

"Badi Mami! Aai! What happened? You all guys look so happy today." Pakhi tried to inquire about the reason.

She could see Karishma running away to Sonali Mami and after a whispering conversation between the two, she was also happy for some unknown reason . Pakhi frowned her brow thinking what could be the reason and was about to ask further when she heard Kaku telling something.

"Patralekha!! Please serve breakfast to Sai and also you too sit down for breakfast." Both Pakhi and Sai were flabbergasted hearing Kaku. Sai, because Kaku ordered Pakhi didi, her favourite daughter in law, to serve breakfast for her and Pakhi for the reason that she was told to serve breakfast to Sai.

" Ha ha Patralekha, serve a healthy breakfast to Sai. In this stithi, situation, haalat Sai should have a healthy breakfast." Pakhi could hear Sonali kaku instructing her.

Though both Sai and Pakhi were confused, they decided to ignore the matter as Sai was late for the college and Pakhi was least bothered about Sai. 

Sai then completed her breakfast and went to her college with a confused expression as she couldn't understand why the whole family was happy.

After a tiring day at college, Sai finally returned back happily, her dizziness and nausea absent. After consulting with the doctor from the college hospital, she took the prescribed medications and she was feeling better by then but again had that confused expression watching the family members. They looked delighted like they got some happy news, even Pakhi didi who used to be gloomy after Samrat left for his duty again, was slightly happy that day.

"I guess Samrat dada's news came, that's why they're happy today. Virat will be so happy today. After a good one month, Samrat dada's news came. Maybe he got leave. " Sai also chirped in happiness.

She went inside the house and greeted everyone. "Good Evening everyone!" With amusement.

Ashwini almost ran to her and made her sit in the sofa.."Sai bada! Don't stand for a long time come and sit"

Usha Maushi brought water for her and told to have it. Sai obediently was having water when she saw Virat entering the house.

On finding Sai seated on the sofa, he started his question bank.

"Sai why didn't you wait for me? I messaged you na, that I would pick you up, then why did you come back home alone? And also Aniket told me that you went to the college hospital for something. What happened to you?" 

"Virat! Virat, calm down, actually the professor finished our class a bit early so I left and I went to the college hospital for…" before Sai could complete, Shivani interrupted her,

"Virat! I'm telling you why she went to the doctor! You're going to be Baba!!" Shivani couldn't control her excitement and revealed the news.

"What!!" Both Virat and Sai said in unison, shock was an understatement for them.

For Sai,then she could understand why they're so happy from the morning, they thought dizziness and vomiting were the symptoms for pregnancy. She patted her forehead and sat with a thud on the sofa.

Virat was really shocked rather than surprised by this news. Though they've been in a husband and wife relationship for some years, they never planned for a baby. For him, Sai's career was important and having a baby then wasn't even feasible. They both became flustered with the revelation.

Virat asked Sai, "Sai is this true? What are they telling?"  

" No no Virat this isn't true!" Sai answered,she then turned towards Aai, " No Aai! I'm not pregnant. I was having migraine pain actually and went to the doctor for the same. There's nothing as such!!" Sai tried to clarify the situation.

"Sai Bada! Are you sure?" Ashiwini still tried to gather some hope.

"Yes Aai! There's the prescription of the doctor." Sai gestured to take the prescription from the bag.

"It's okay Bada. I was so happy in the morning, still it's okay. " Ashwini's face fell knowing that she wasn't going to be Ajji.

Sai could notice every family members' face becoming dull at that moment. She felt sorry but giving them a false hope wasn't also right.

"I'm sorry Aai and all family members. I should have told you in the morning that I was having migraine pain so that you guys didn't misunderstand." Sai felt sorry and pouted while telling sorry.

"It's okay Bada. We should not have any false hope, it's not your fault.." Ashwini tried to handle the situation.

"Virat and Sai! Now go and freshen up! " Ashwini ordered them and both went back to the room.

While entering into the room, Virat and Sai both were feeling awkward thinking about the situation downstairs. Both were feeling guilty for creating false hopes for the family members. On sensing this, they tried to calm down each other

"It's okay, Virat/Sai.." both told at the same time to each other and then started laughing.

After some moment, Virat broke the silence, coming towards Sai and taking her into arms, telling "It's okay Sai. You're not responsible for this.. they just had a small misunderstanding. They will understand, don't worry.." , they tried to assure her.

"I know Virat! It's just that some guilt is left. They have been so happy thinking about the situation but the thing isn't true is making me sad." Sai told calmy Virat while keeping her head on his chest and intertwining her hand with his enjoying his heartbeats.

After a long moment of silence, Suddenly Virat replied huskily, "Well! We can give them good news if you want."

"What good news, Virat?" Sai asked, confused moving herself from his chest.

"The news they assumed," Virat replied huskily, his face going towards Sai's.

Sai didn't reply but was blushing at that suggestion. She removed Virat's face and replied, "Not now!! I need to be a doctor first" while getting up from the bed.

Before she went, Virat stopped her using his hands, and he himself back-hugged her telling, "If not baby, we can have the process done.." and flipped her face towards him capturing her lips.

This is Andy presenting you guys with another Sairat OS . Actually I saw someone suggesting this plot in one of the threads here. So I thought of articulating the plot through words. I hope you guys like this OS and do like and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love the last bit! Virat is naughty! 😛😍

fatssrilanka thumbnail

A beautiful OS once again. And, funny one too😆. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love it ❤️... it was funny to read how they assumed she is pregnant by just few symptoms . At some point I wished she was really pregnant. The last part was the best ..Virat teasing her 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This was awesome Andy,totally mast.

Toh sir nikal chuka hai,naam se,good,very good. And they are in a normal relationship, obviously they have to be ,you made them in your last os😆

Toh migraine ka chakkar chalu hai, abhi sabko sar dard milne waala hai.

Toh Shivani ajji has gone bonkers over here due to ....ahem.....symptoms, and shivani ajji ne sabko lapet liya symptoms ke chakkar mein,kaku ko bhi,kya value hai junior Chavan ka🤣

Aur sachme , junior chavan ke jhoote khabar ne hi didi ko beizzat kar daala🤣Ab asli junior chavan toh institute staapit kardega didi ki beizzati ka😆Bechari Sai might have felt she is hallucinating due to migraine seeing didi ki beizzati by kaku🤣

Aur Viru,bhai badi jaldi aa gaya tu,chalo aakhir mein aa hi gaya. Aur ek minute,one thing that stood out,khet ko Viru ne bolne diya,yeh khet ke saath contact mein hai, kya hua Andy,Rakhi wakhi kuch bandhwaaya hai kya aapne Sai se khet ko,ki Viru ne khet ka poora medical checkup kiye bina hi baat maan liya🤣

Ohhhhh, aashaon ka titanic doob gaya,par chalo planning toh hai, umeed se duniya kaayam hai😆

Loved it Andy❤❤

Do write more💕

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was funny😆 but also beautiful

Well its okk Virat has started the process🤣

Soon we will get real goodnews😛🤗

I love it❤❤❤

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It .. especially between Sairat 🥰 so romantic ... cant wait for your next chapter 😅 well done!! 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ye yahi wala Viru chahiye aapne ko......kaise milegaaaaaaa flirty Holi wala.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Typical family assuming thongs and then get happy without even asking the real reason. 🤣 

But Sairat's reaction was worth imagining. 🤣

Awww the awkward feeling but still hugging each other. 😳 Naughty Virat wants to be a father. ☺️

That was a really nice OS. 👏

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaash show mein bhi inn dono ki yhi speed dikhayi jaye😉

Edited by ShipIsSailing - 3 years ago