I was there in the live session she answered few of my questions though will update shortly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was there in the live session she answered few of my questions though will update shortly
Should i make a separate post for what all she said ??
Or is he settling here permanently ...like from Director to warden straight?!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2544413513242960968?igshid=1lb13bh1355nv
https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2544413745800387326?igshid=sc9hwsewyfkc
Guys I am like is he visiting her second time or what ?! What's with the T shirt?
I don't have insta 😭 what is it???
OMG !! OMG !! OMG !!
I just noticed her Kurta is different ...
SHIT ! HE IS VISITING HER AGAIN ....OMGGGGGGG ...I WILL DIE
https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2544413116830995628?igshid=skbod7stgltw
Originally posted by: Rima_123
I don't have insta 😭 what is it???
Oh ..wait I will do something for you....
Basically its hostel room BTs and Shaurya is there again ..the same T shirt but still
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Oh ..wait I will do something for you....
Basically its hostel room BTs and Shaurya is there again ..the same T shirt but still
It could be the morning after also na..
Just read on twitter
that the director said. :
For ShaKhi marriage - Delhi bahut dooor hai..