I agree. It's so unrealistic. Specially for us who are logical viewers.Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Same kate, hero saving heroin is quite cliche! A team work would be awesome to see😍🙌🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I agree. It's so unrealistic. Specially for us who are logical viewers.Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Same kate, hero saving heroin is quite cliche! A team work would be awesome to see😍🙌🏻
Originally posted by: caller123
Seems like kidnapping track is on the way.
Birju Veer Vikram to rescue her it seems.
Yaaaaay 💃🥳
Shouldn't we be sad that Rani is kidnapped 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
I agree. It's so unrealistic. Specially us who are logical viewers.
Itv and unrealistic goes hand in hand kate but glad that our show is class apart from the usual ones🙌🏻😍
I agree. I am glad they took a different routine and going to show this trio working together to rescue RaniOriginally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Itv and unrealistic goes hand in hand kate but glad that our show is class apart from the usual ones🙌🏻😍
I believe a team is not needed only Veer should rescue his Rani . Last time Veer tackled 3 to 4 thugs alone to rescue Rani . Iam strongly against a team sorry girls 😂
Wow excited to see it because I missed the first kidnapping track 😆
They will team up, but Veer will do the final move.
Didn't you know it? 🤣🤣 We knew it since the day she joined🤣
Hope they give some macho promo for a change yaar. in the nilesh one they just showed the one I visualized and put it in a post , that search detective march ......... ohlalala ... I am on cloud nine
All 3 different characters with different personalities and behaviour on search of Rani.
Bauji told she is Rani, and now she has actually become Rani
changed the rhyme song
All the kings horses and all the kings men are in search of the Queen
Originally posted by: caller123
Seems like kidnapping track is on the way.
Birju Veer Vikram to rescue her it seems.
Originally posted by: caller123
I agree. I am glad they took a different routine and going to show this trio working together to rescue Rani
I am just so excited to see the track already! 😋😍🙌🏻
Shaila, I have doubt in you too 🤣. They gave you the three walking in slow motion.