Originally posted by: deepshiii
Ek dum pro stalker😎😆
Meri jaisi ho tum toh 😲😎😆
Rimi got so many stalkers lol 😂 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Ek dum pro stalker😎😆
Meri jaisi ho tum toh 😲😎😆
Rimi got so many stalkers lol 😂 🤣
Undercover stalker, full time fangirl😂🤣😎
Stalkers ka aur mera bohot puraana naata hai 😎🤣 I mostly feel no one is noticing, kuchh din baad I meet newbies jinko I don't know but they know maine kis din kya comment kiya tha 🤣 jo mujhe khud ko nahi yaad 🤪
Originally posted by: 7YGLGASRBA6QNMVT
Stalkers ka aur mera bohot puraana naata hai 😎🤣 I mostly feel no one is noticing, kuchh din baad I meet newbies jinko I don't know but they know maine kis din kya comment kiya tha 🤣 jo mujhe khud ko nahi yaad 🤪
Woh wale stalkers ki toh baat hi alag hai 🤪kuch toh bade besharam hote hai 😕😔😆
Hum baatake stalk karne wale shareef stalkers hai 😳😎🤣
Originally posted by: Harshmeet
Ajj ke gif's?
Hi dear 🤗
I haven't downloaded the episode yet.. will make tomorrow 😳
Thank you i was dying to only see shakhi scenes.
Thank you i was dying to only see shakhi scenes.
You're welcome 😳🤗
Shakhi for the the day 😳









