Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
thank you 🤗
I don’t know why I can never quote her 🤔
Her profile never loads
It happens sometimes
Even I can't tag some people, their profile never load
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
thank you 🤗
I don’t know why I can never quote her 🤔
Her profile never loads
It happens sometimes
Even I can't tag some people, their profile never load
Rajkumar Rao🤣
guess the movie
(sikkim-talk) (vaat+say+(east-ab))
Gangs of Wasseypur
Originally posted by: hasini009
Gangs of Wasseypur
yes🤣 I thought complicated hai isiliye changed it a bit, but aapne pakad liya
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
yes🤣 I thought complicated hai isiliye changed it a bit, but aapne pakad liya
seeda sawal nahi, thede mede hi jaldi samajh aati hai mujhe🤣
Guess movie:
![]()
Originally posted by: hasini009
seeda sawal nahi, thede mede hi jaldi samajh aati hai mujhe🤣
Guess movie:
iqbal?🤣
ek bal= iqbal🤣
Guess movie:
Wow body😳