
Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 thanks Sravz❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 thanks Sravz❤️
Kush kalash giraya 🤣
Kush kalash giraya 🤣
🤣 yes
Congrats, we r in double digits now❤️
WE FCKING IT UP HERE NOW FRIENDS
BRING IT HERE
Babe where were you??? I was about to issue a look out notice for you
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
IDK I WANT SOME REAL SHIT !
WHAT WERE THOSE WORDS POOJA USED? DELICIOUS DELECTABLE??
I am not sure if I like or hate getting spoilers on a Sunday! I just opened my book and this happened
Why are they making our dry weekend wet ☺️