Just another 97k to go till we get to 25.7 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just another 97k to go till we get to 25.7 😆
I mean I know I chat bakwaas. But this bakwaas at another level 🤣 at some point I will just be posting the link 😆
Or speak in Emoji language
Also forgot to say in the TRP race Star Utsav has taken over rangu 🤣
And Kaneeda just don’t want to cross the 1.0 mark. It’s stuck 0.9. The deadwa phans are loving it 🤣
😍😍😍
Keep streaming
I mean no wonder don’t get badges if we get so tired of posting:
Well Done guys
You are awesome 😍😍😍
Nina you join in as well and share with all your friends on IF. get them to watch at least 30 seconds
Our reward will be the views. So join in: