haan, that tone was from saiYaa, but that tone was missing😆😆
Raghav rao style tone nehi tha woh.
It was cute ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
haan, that tone was from saiYaa, but that tone was missing😆😆
Raghav rao style tone nehi tha woh.
It was cute ❤️
But that funny tone was missing😆, I felt like that😆
haan, that tone was from sai
Raghav rao style tone nehi tha woh.
It was cute ❤️
Yaa❤️...BTS gave high hope😆..which came crashing down in real🥺😆
But that funny tone was missing😆, I felt like that😆
I guess Raghav Rao was sitting on that car for an hour rehearsing till she came along and then tashan mode me serious ho gaya! Also like the above member said, one is Ketan, other is Raghav 😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I guess Raghav Rao was sitting on that car for an hour rehearsing till she came along and then tashan mode me serious ho gaya! Also like the above member said, one is Ketan, other is Raghav 😆
Yaa that can be possible😆..may be one was Ketan😆, other one is Raghav😆
I think they didn’t because bts scene was sai not Raghu he was rehearsing lines remember
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
I think they didn’t because bts scene was sai not Raghu he was rehearsing lines remember
Yaa that paper script😆
SAAAAAAARI KA Dukaan
Everything he says and does... Doesn't say and doesn't do but emotes..
I feel... This could be true love I feel for him..
❤️
I am serious and joking.. Seriously joking..
#RishAv #TrueLoveStory
🤣
Rishu has gone mad....koi mental asylum phone karo re🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
SAAAAAAARI KA Dukaan
Everything he says and does... Doesn't say and doesn't do but emotes..
I feel... This could be true love I feel for him..
❤️
I am serious and joking.. Seriously joking..
#RishAv #TrueLoveStory
🤣
Rishu has gone mad....koi mental asylum phone karo re🤣
Theek hai.. Please make reservations for two.. 😆