Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we get a choice to put 2 names while doing whole tournament predictions? As it will be quite difficult we don't know whether that one player we are predicting will be playing the whole tournament or not.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thanks for the inviteπŸ€— 

But I don't watch IPL so...

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thanks for the InviteπŸ€—

But I don't watch IPL so...

Savera84 thumbnail

Let me see if I got this correct or not.

We are supposed to make a prediction for the whole tournament even before a single ball is bowled for the tournament.  This is going to be interesting.

For daily matches we need to send in our predictions until 5 minutes before the start of the match. 

I have couple of questions. 

Some international players will have national commitments and they might leave the tournament half way through.

Are you going to list any such players?

If we predict someone to win an Orange cap or a Purple cap or most valuable player and it they get injured and leave the tournament, will we get to predict someone else without losing any points?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.....

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

thanks for the warning *runs away* yeh oterh game kya hai?

I mean if first is the sheep game, then second will be Holmes Season 2 and vice versa.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I mean if first is the sheep game, then second will be Holmes Season 2 and vice versa.

Blurred Holmes excited 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Can we get a choice to put 2 names while doing whole tournament predictions? As it will be quite difficult we don't know whether that one player we are predicting will be playing the whole tournament or not.

Yes, for the whole tournament you give two nominations (except for Winning Team and 4 qualifiers of courseπŸ˜†) with first name being your first choice.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Please tag the members participating about reminders or update cause the thread is moving fast!πŸ˜†

Amphitrite thumbnail

If you are hosting one during end of June then I want you to wish me a good birthday Senior🀣

I want Holmes season 2

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

yeah, hinna made me realize that, isiliye I am running awayπŸ˜†