This was really funny but he looks so cute☺️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This was really funny but he looks so cute☺️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
This was really funny but he looks so cute☺️
Yes...My cute karela😆
Yes...My cute karela😆
Pinky Sabherwal bro🤣 Remember we decoded that PS😎 And with all the blushing he does, bina gulaal ke he is pink🤣☺️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Pinky Sabherwal bro🤣 Remember we decoded that PS😎 And with all the blushing he does, bina gulaal ke he is pink🤣☺️
Oh yeah I forgot😆..My cute Pinky Sabherwal🤣
Girls ye lo 🤣🤪
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156421970
I'll be gone for a while.. will come here straight in the evening now 🤗
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Girls ye lo 🤣🤪
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156421970
I'll be gone for a while.. will come here straight in the evening now 🤗
OMG RIMIIIIII🤗
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Girls ye lo 🤣🤪
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156421970
I'll be gone for a while.. will come here straight in the evening now 🤗
Main abhi res krke aati hoon🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNK_xmgPYw/?igshid=yxoq49psq1dz
Let me complete it😂 “KILLER TERA ATTITUDE"☺️