Users

Frequent Posters

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update🤗

I like it Virat is still stuck thinking about Sai and Shaurya🤣

I like it how everyone accept Sai

And Samrat dialogue (Aa toh raha hain lekin ek phataka ko le ke. Jissey dekhne ke baad bada dhamaka hone waala hain)🤣🤣

Awesome dear👌

Love it! Yahaan toh sab bahut normal hai - even bk gang! 

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Loved the update. The slow burn is killing me. But loving the story progression ❤️🙈

slow and steady wins the race hehe! Thank you :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Loved the update...finally no drama for Sai entering CN...I like how all accept her in home...and Sai Aai feeling...thank you so much for update...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

Thank you! will update soon!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Thanks for the update🤗

I like it Virat is still stuck thinking about Sai and Shaurya🤣

I like it how everyone accept Sai

And Samrat dialogue (Aa toh raha hain lekin ek phataka ko le ke. Jissey dekhne ke baad bada dhamaka hone waala hain)🤣🤣

Awesome dear👌

Haha how can he forget Sai's "best friend" that too living in the same city as her 😂 

Thank you!! 

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Love it! Yahaan toh sab bahut normal hai - even bk gang! 

kuch zyada hi normal hai hehe! Thanks :)

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

I kind of like family reaction for Sai and let her stay with them

But I think they are not going to accept if Sai stays forever 

What will Virat do then??? 

Please update soon 

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

I kind of like family reaction for Sai and let her stay with them

But I think they are not going to accept if Sai stays forever 

What will Virat do then??? 

Please update soon 

Sai quickly responded she will stay for a while till she moves to hostel! Well, only if Sai does stay but will she stay forever or move to hostel? (will soon know hehe) Thank you! 

Sona03 thumbnail

Part 17 - Nag River Date:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Virat and Sai get ready as they have to leave for Sai’s admission interview and to submit the hostel application.)

Kaku: Badhai ho Sai. Fikar mat karna tumhe admission mil jayega. Virat, dhyaan rakhna iska.

Ninad: All the very best Sai!

(Everyone wished Sai all the best. Ashwini brought sugar yogurt as they were going out for the admission for best wishes.)

Pakhi: Haan Virat, Sai ka ache se dhyaan rakhna. Aur ho sake toh Naag Nadi bhi ghuma lana theek hain? 

(Pakhi says in a teasing manner, but Virat did not understand her meaning. Sai was lost too. The two left after Sai got blessings from the elders.)

(Change of Scene)

(Sai and Virat reached the admission office. The counselor was checking Sai’s file, and was quite impressed with Sai’s achievements.)

Counselor: Very well done Ms.Joshi. We are glad to have you in our college. 

Sai: Thank you so much ma’am.

Counselor: Jaise Gadchiroli ka naam roshan kiya hain, I am sure tum yahan bhi bahut successful aur ek kaabil doctor banogi. All the best!

(Sai looks at Virat and thanks him for his support.)

Sai: Ma’am, yeh hostel application kahan submit karun?

(The counselor tells her the location to submit the application. Virat and Sai start walking to the counter to submit the application.)

Sai: Bhaiya, room ke liye confirmation kab aayega?

Bhaiya: 2-3 din toh lagenge. 

Sai: Thank you! 

(Virat and Sai exited the college, and were sitting in the car.)

Virat: Are you sure tum hostel rehena chahati ho? I mean mera ghar hain na? Tum toh wahan bhi reh sakti ho.

Sai: No need Virat Sir. Main hostel mein reh lungi. Phir aap toh yahin ho na? Agar mera kabhie mann kiya toh aapke ghar aati jaati rahungi.

(Virat did not want her to move to the hostel, but didn’t know how to stop her either. Hence, he weakly smiled.)

Virat: Pakhi ne bola tha na ke tumhe Naag nadi ghuma laoun? Tum chalogi?

Sai: Aap Pakhi Didi ki sab baat maante hain?

Virat: Dost hain woh meri. Aur phir yeh idea itna bhi bura nahin laga toh maan liya. 

Sai to herself: Aap kyun jhoot bol rahe ho Virat Sir? Main jaanti hoon ki aap Pakhi Didi se aaj bhi pyaar karte hain.

(Seeing Sai lost Virat snaps his fingers.)

Virat: Kahan kho gayi? Chalna hain ki nahin?

Sai: Haan, chalna hain lekin thodi der ke liye. Uske baad mujhe Shaurya se milne jaana hain. Usne kaha tha ki agar admission ho jaaye toh mujhe woh restuarant le ke jaayega. Uski taraf se meri liye ek choti si treat.

(Sai says while being excited, but after hearing this, Virat's mood changed rapidly.)

Virat: Toh tumhare plans already ban gaye hain. Good. 

Sai: Haan kal raat ko hi banaya tha. Aadhi raat ko. 

Virat: Lekin tum toh so gayi thi na?

Sai: Haan, lekin beech mein aankh khul gayi. Phir uska phone aa gaya tha kyun ki ussey pata tha ki main nervous rahungi. He knew ki main aadhi raat ko uth ke tension lungi toh mujhe calm down karne ke liye phone kiya tha.

Virat: Nice, ussey tumhare baare mein sab pata hain. 

(Virat was upset, but Sai could not understand his behavior. She was continually praising Shaurya, which did not go down well with Virat.)

Virat: Agar tumhara Shaurya puraan khatam ho gaya ho toh hum chalein Naag nadi? 

Sai: Haan, yeh bhi sahu hain. Uske baare mein hum phir khabhie baat karenge. Abhi bhi bohut kuch hai batane hain lekin abhi ke liye hum chalte hain. Phir mujhe jaana bhi toh hain. Aur haan, don’t worry, woh mujhe wahan se pick aur drop kar lega.

(Virat controlled his emotions and started driving to the Naag nadi location. He spent as much time as he could with Sai before she left with Shaurya.)

Virat to himself: Jab jab tum Shaurya ke baare mein baat karti ho toh mujhe itna farq kyun padhta hain? Kyun? 

(Virat tries to find the answers to his questions.)

(Change of Scene.)

(Virat and Sai were near the Naag nadi. They were throwing rocks, and having a competition on how far one can throw.)

Virat: Bahut ho gaya, ab meri baari. 

Sai: Nahin, mujhe mazaa aa raha hain. 

(Sai being all excited picked up the rock, and was throwing with full force. Just then, her leg slipped, but Virat held and pulled her close to him on time. The two shared a deep eyelock, and both were affected by the proximity of theirs. Sai realized what position they were in, and moved out.)

Sai: Thank you. Ab aapki baari.

(Virat was still looking into her eyes trying to read her, but was unable to.)

Virat: Hmm.

(Virat was about to throw the rock, but hears Shaurya’s voice. He then turns around with a straight face. Sai hugged Shaurya, and was jumping with excitement because he had brought her candy floss.)

Sai: Candy floss!!

Shaurya: Pata tha tujhe pasand hain isiliye laaya. 

Sai: Thank you!!

Shaurya: Ab chalein? Ya yahin rehene ka plan hain tera?

Sai: Haan, chalte hain.

(Sai turns towards Virat Sir.)

Sai: Main chalti hoon Virat Sir. Aap bilkul bhi tension mat lena. Main safe hoon Shaurya ke saath. Theek hain? And thank you so much for bringing me here! Bye!

Shaurya: Ab chalein Sai?

(Sai left with Shaurya. Leaving Virat alone, who is not able to see the two close. He feels that Sai might go far away from him, but doesn’t know why he feels this way for her.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes.

How will Sai and Virat come on terms with their change of feelings?

Do vote and comment your thoughts.

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved jealous Virat...it’s a treat...!!! I hope he will not take some rational step to stop Sai... from going to hostel and also meeting shaurya...anyways loved the update... please keep writing such amazing update... thank you so much 😊...👍🏻