Funny thought, under the duppatta scene, it would have been so awkward for them, them and the camera man under the dupatta . I don’t know thinking about it is making me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Funny thought, under the duppatta scene, it would have been so awkward for them, them and the camera man under the dupatta . I don’t know thinking about it is making me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂
I thought he was planning to kiss and put in Sai's mouth in front of everyone.. I was like will he..omg .. but kuch nahi hua
me toooo!!! i though he will ask sai to eat it with him 🤣
Ok guys maine kabhi socha nehi tha SaiRat ke aise chipki chipku scene hume milenge
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Ok guys maine kabhi socha nehi tha SaiRat ke aise chipki chipku scene hume milenge
dil ke armaan poore hogaye!!!
I thought he was planning to kiss and put in Sai's mouth in front of everyone.. I was like will he..omg .. but kuch nahi hua
I thought the same thing...🤪
https://twitter.com/sunmerimehbooba/status/1377811166865596416
yeh didi bhang kaise pee rahi thi 🤣🤣
nashedi!! makkad sena poora ka porra nasheda hai 🤣
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Funny thought, under the duppatta scene, it would have been so awkward for them, them and the camera man under the dupatta . I don’t know thinking about it is making me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing...
8 mahine jo control kiya hoga bechare ne
Ek hi bed pe.. maan na padega Virat ko
Har din bechara cold shower leta hoga
https://twitter.com/sunmerimehbooba/status/1377811166865596416
yeh didi bhang kaise pee rahi thi 🤣🤣
nashedi!! makkad sena poora ka porra nasheda hai 🤣
Caption dekho team chai se team bhaang 🤣
I saw something about ..her day dreaming about being in love with Samrat and applying colours on each other 🤣😂 that would be hilarious to watch