Is he really going to kiss her in front of everyone?or that Pakhi's imagination?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is he really going to kiss her in front of everyone?or that Pakhi's imagination?
Yeah she was slightly but she's way more aware of things. Virat is a lost cause 🤪
How did she take his proximity then? The clippings show he was really close
Didn't mind or was confused?
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I think after seeing Virat like this . We will be team Virat during this separation I think and complain about Sai
Not fair yaar. I m already planning to give strength to Sai. Cn family ke baare mein socho
Horrible thought and with Sai’s thought processs quite possible
what if she th inks in his drunkenness he is telling her what he wants to tell Pakhi ?
How did she take his proximity then? The clippings show he was really close
Didn't mind or was confused?
She didn't mind she was happy during this rang barse nautanki but she had texted Darpok that the plan would happen in an hour so she had that stress in her head and how to fix her high state........Virat distracted her though 😆
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I think after seeing Virat like this . We will be team Virat during this separation I think and complain about Sai
this is all set up to build soft corner for virat when he send her away... don’t underestimate the writers. They know how to prepare the viewers 😁
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Horrible thought and with Sai’s thought processs quite possible
what if she th inks in his drunkenness he is telling her what he wants to tell Pakhi ?
I don't think he will be able to tell anything. Didi will come and remove the dupatta like a mad-woman or Sai herself will leave because Darpok wants the plan to happen asap.
Then we will get the scene of Didi yelling at Virat and probably guilt-tripping him.
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Horrible thought and with Sai’s thought processs quite possible
what if she th inks in his drunkenness he is telling her what he wants to tell Pakhi ?
Possible with Sai...😆
Didi na hoti to kiss hoti kya ?
Not fair yaar. I m already planning to give strength to Sai. Cn family ke baare mein socho
Omg Kya episode tha.... Awesome awesome... Pura unexpected.... Am I watching ghum only...ise laga kuch aur dhekrahithi.... I will be pakka virat team I guess during separation... He trusts her a lot