Sairat SS - Mujhe aapse shaadi nahi karni pt5 pg18 - Page 14

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by laksh

Yay, so a friend as a potential Dulha,  woh bhi living in Nagpur. Smiling Sai se Virat ko dar lagega ki kahin yes na bol de.

smiley37smiley37

Virat ko kuch chamkega kya? What will he do?  I don't want him do drama on wedding day.

kuch nahi chamkega, chaand pe jaake dekhega aur waapas aa jayega 😉

Wedding thak baat jaayegi? Sai maanegi kya? Will try to update today or tomorrow 

I first thought she will say he is like my brother, but flow me beh gayi main Virat ko tadpane ke liye I went all the way to wedding mandap🤣

Sunny ko bhi samjha nahi Virat ke dimag me kya chal raha hain...

Oh yes, Sunny knows he loved Pakhi and knows he won't be able to think of any other girl...doubt toh aaya tha use but he knows his friend

True, even he would be surprised if within a week of Pakhi, he starts thinking about another girl

BTW on a seperate note, I recently saw the episode where Virat meets Pakhi in Haldi function for first time after Yoga resort. He actually confesses to her that he loves her so much, apne jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hun tumhe. Also he says he loves her in front of her parents.  I probably missed it or forwarded it the first time I watched it. I assumed that Virat never said he loves her ever. 

Thanks for the comments 😊❤

Originally posted by sukri

I first thought she will say he is like my brother, but flow me beh gayi main Virat ko tadpane ke liye I went all the way to wedding mandapsmiley37

🤣🤣

BTW on a seperate note, I recently saw the episode where Virat meets Pakhi in Haldi function for first time after Yoga resort. He actually confesses to her that he loves her so much, apne jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hun tumhe. Also he says he loves her in front of her parents.  I probably missed it or forwarded it the first time I watched it. I assumed that Virat never said he loves her ever. 

Oh yes, he did confess to her and spoke in front of her parents too. I watched it a little bit, but not the entire scene 😣

@bold no, he did confess 😣😣

That is why Pakhi will start to make him understand that he should tell others or something like that. She will try her best to make him accept their relationship. 

But he will not only tell her that he can't do it, will leave the decision to them saying he will wait for them at the sangeet. He will request her not to break Samrat's heart. But the decision to attend the sangeeth even before he gave the waada was Pakhi's. Her parents would convince her. 

After seeing him get jealous, she will try to again convince him. You can try to see how he actually ended up giving the waada. 

That is why Pakhi will start to make him understand that he should tell others or something like that. She will try her best to make him accept their relationship. 

But he will not only tell her that he can't do it, will leave the decision to them saying he will wait for them at the sangeet. He will request her not to break Samrat's heart. But the decision to attend the sangeeth even before he gave the waada was Pakhi's. Her parents would convince her. 

After seeing him get jealous, she will try to again convince him. You can try to see how he actually ended up giving the waada. 

I will watch sangeet episode the week after, when Pakhi would be jumping in joy at SAIRAT separation. 

For now, I am just going to enjoy the Holi scraps that CVs with throw on our faces this week.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago

😍 itni bhi acchi writer nahi hoon 😳

Thanks, you made my day ❤

Will try to update it tonight or tomorrow 😍😍

Dude you are an amazing writer trust me .  The way you put up the emotions jealousy love everything it's  commendable. Therr are so many os,  ss ,ff  , ts but your are one of my favvv . Please update sooon !  I wait everyday for your updates. 🥺

Lots of love 💎❤️. 

Posted: 2 years ago

Very  nice.....👌 ...loved it....❤ 

He himself don't know why he is uncomfortable with the idea.........hope so he will get answers very soon....

In the end there is a big shock/twist....Abhi......abh dekthe hai ACP saab kaise react karenge.....

I am eagerly waiting how you will take this forward..... suspense.....

Update really fast... I am really excited.....

Thanks for tagging me.....

When will rhe next parts be updated??? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Archishakashyap

When will rhe next parts be updated??? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Just checking these messages. Have added the next chapter.