Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan pata tha mujhe drama queen
Admin ji I am your good student😳. I will not steal chicken from others😭
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nahi hai 😆
But uska ho toh 😆
Puchna mera duty hay 😳😆
Also I just want to spam his notifications by tagging him 😈 😆
Kal ka badla le rhi ho spam krke?🤣
Hum sabne puch liya jawab ka wait karo🤣
phew thak gayi hogi naI m done with drama now🤣
maine pura padha nahi 😅Ussey congratulations toh bol do
Kal. Read karungi😆
Btw congratulations kyun ? 😲
Kya hua Zeal ? 😲
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Kal Aisha ki turn then Nina then Radiant then jo chahe wo🤣In short not me😆
Pehli bari apki
Haan pata tha mujhe drama queen
🤣
Ussey congratulations toh bol do
Cupid Nina you’re loving this , right ?😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Admin ji I am your good student😳. I will not steal chicken from others😭
Yes you are🤗
But chicken Chor abhi nhi mila😈
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k