Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shailu and Mihiku,
Good night 🤗
Rambo uncle bolo🤣Actually I call my father Baba so I don't feel comfortable making fun with that word... that's why I always take the character's name.😉
yaa champaklal🤣
Was watching 1 st epi...it looks like Raghav was hurt by love earlier, while describing love..he had pain in his eyes😒
Looks like in future Raghav ex will also make entry😵
Nako re baba nako
✔️✔️Hum sabko yeh qubool hai! Guys it's fixed!!!! Mahi+farhad miya+reddy🤣
Good night Pyare log❤️

Ask Mahi which one she likes🤣
hello 🤗Heya,is that song joong ki in your siggy?😳 Name of the show plz😃
Yup it's sjk as vincenzo cassano.
Show is vincenzo, available on netflix.
Awesome series.
It's very popular right now 👍🏼
he wore a more chamakta hua coat or whatever that is, over that already shinning black kurta🤪Ok I just remembered someone saying that Raghav got purana wala outfit....
Actually everyone got their old outfits only...check Their pics before COVID
We all need to be careful while watching the epi, sunglasses pehen lena 😎
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4