Actually I call my father Baba so I don't feel comfortable making fun with that word... that's why I always take the character's name.😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually I call my father Baba so I don't feel comfortable making fun with that word... that's why I always take the character's name.😉
Our always alag chat goes on🤣
Aye 😎🤣
Originally posted by: ZSTTTQKYF2ZH3FIG
Ok I just remembered someone saying that Raghav got purana wala outfit....
Actually everyone got their old outfits only...check Their pics before COVID
Only because we have scene Raghav's old outfit they have added jacket so that it come across as if its a new one 🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Only because we have scene Raghav's old outfit they have added jacket so that it come across as if its a new one 🤣
Sahi bola
Originally posted by: QJZ2SDMDHN5ZZQVD
Actually I call my father Baba so I don't feel comfortable making fun with that word... that's why I always take the character's name.😉
👍🏼then i will stop that word for u 🤗hajmola perfect hoga
apun reddy aur baba ke saath set hai.
Hum sabko yeh qubool hai! Guys it's fixed!!!! Mahi+baba+reddy🤣
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
👍🏼then i will stop that word for u 🤗hajmola perfect hoga
Thank you🤗
Sahi bola
😎
chalo fir milenge ...i am tired ..if episode nice then discussion nahi tho machar maarenge 🤗
Hum sabko yeh qubool hai! Guys it's fixed!!!! Mahi+baba+reddy🤣
MaBaDy 🤣 mabady🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4