Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Are u like suspecting that man’s system?
Tujhe toh bada patha hai? 😳
U wanna help him? 😂😂😂
Abe hatt not interested 🤔
Seeing his track record of doing work for Vansh I just asked 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Are u like suspecting that man’s system?
Tujhe toh bada patha hai? 😳
U wanna help him? 😂😂😂
Abe hatt not interested 🤔
Seeing his track record of doing work for Vansh I just asked 😂😂
tujhe hi toh pata hoga...
You know expectations...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Angre papa banne wala hai 😂
that too his own baby🤣
I think June July mein mixing ho geya...
chal jhuti tujhe hi sab pata hai...🤪