Awsome. Beautiful part. Loved it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Awsome. Beautiful part. Loved it
Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
This was so so beautiful AK!
And the ending part has my heart❤❤❤❤❤
Thankyou so much for the update!
Please do write more on these two!!!
Thank you Dishi!! Will write more. I’ll do some OSs maybe hehe. Follow your path 😉
This was perfect. You kept them in character. I can imagine something like this really happening.
A wonderful ending to wonderful story. I love it.
❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Rish!!! I try to keep them in character as much as I can Glad you liked it! ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: chavi12345
Awsome. Beautiful part. Loved it
Thank you Chavi!! ❤️🤗
Loved the whole story AK 😍 and the ending was the cherry on top 😍
Loved the whole story AK 😍 and the ending was the cherry on top 😍
Thank youu Yaso!!! ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Thank you Dishi!! Will write more. I’ll do some OSs maybe hehe. Follow your path 😉
Excited already to read your amazing future oses 😋🙌🏻😍❤