Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Then rehne do mujhe sad movies nhi dekhni😒Mujhe to padhke hi bura lag rha hai..Nina dekh legi😅
Nhi thode ghumne wale scenes bhi hai.. I hv done some crazy solo trips. 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Then rehne do mujhe sad movies nhi dekhni😒Mujhe to padhke hi bura lag rha hai..Nina dekh legi😅
Nhi thode ghumne wale scenes bhi hai.. I hv done some crazy solo trips. 😅
Nhi thode ghumne wale scenes bhi hai.. I hv done some crazy solo trips. 😅
That would be interesting 😂
You did solo trips but writer trips maim heroine bhi daal dein gaye 😂
Nhi thode ghumne wale scenes bhi hai.. I hv done some crazy solo trips. 😅
Chalo kuch dekhne layak hoga fir😆Title kya hona chahiye
That would be interesting 😂
You did solo trips but writer trips maim heroine bhi daal dein gaye 😂
Kaun Rani?🤣
😂😂😂😂
Everyone's life has some different story with various incidents.
Accident and heart break ab toh pakka movie super hit hogi 😂
Zyada motivate na karo .. I might start searching production houses n directors 😅
Zyada motivate na karo .. I might start searching production houses n directors 😅
Hum serious hain..mazak me mat lo😈😆
Hide n seek I found a perfect place to hide.. 😜 puri raat mera mooh band nahi hua tha.. jabadda akad gya tha
Zyada motivate na karo .. I might start searching production houses n directors 😅
Go ahead
But kahin aisa na ho ky famous honey ky baad you will be like ky yeh Nina, Hava, Rashi yeh hain kon 🤣
Hide n seek I found a perfect place to hide.. 😜 puri raat mera mooh band nahi hua tha.. jabadda akad gya tha
😲Wow kitni perfect hogi wo place nhi?🤔
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k