credits to twitter!!
Page
of
1credits to twitter!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched on TV and felt that the song really made a big difference . It really looked engaging and entertaining.
The song being there changes everything it’s so nice. Neil’s dancing is especially just
Now I wonder what else Hotstar is cutting from episodes 😡
Song ke saath masth laga na... Neil and Ayesha are so good.... Ayesha might not dance as fast asneil but her expressions adds beauty to her dance.. that broade smile while dancing and both sairat face . They are fire yaar
The song being there changes everything it’s so nice. Neil’s dancing is especially just
Now I wonder what else Hotstar is cutting from episodes 😡
they cut another scene!! karishma ki entry
I posted that also!
Hotstar is doing our bezzati 🤪
Neil was fantastic and matching the beats perfectly. 😍😍😍Ayesha also did her best 😍
It makes me wonder what other scenes they have cut without our knowledge :/
The song was so fast paced. Neil was awesome.
ayesha for a non dancer did a great job and her expressions were spot on. She must have felt so intimidated dancing next to a pro.
Wow, thanks for sharing this dear ❤❤.
I couldn't watch the whole.of dance together. The music when they both danced is also good, I like how they had turned it to a slow one.