Originally posted by: BlurredLines
But I am not saying she meant Partner 🤣, Kif's not went missing 😆. Sometime it happens with her , speaking from experience . 🤣
Nita u should reply to b'day wishes before we finish it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
But I am not saying she meant Partner 🤣, Kif's not went missing 😆. Sometime it happens with her , speaking from experience . 🤣
Nita u should reply to b'day wishes before we finish it🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
swaagat hai aapka🤗
Thank you ji❤️
You'll always see my siggies wherever I postOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Everytime u say something related to Erica my eyes automatically shifts to ur siggy🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You'll always see my siggies wherever I post
not if i trun the siggies off😎🤣
Are you Rashi? 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
not if i trun the siggies off😎🤣
Gur said she will make me birthday thread two if needed 🤣, I am still in Page nine
It was good... have to finish my OS for Mytho OS contest so will be running now😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
not if i trun the siggies off😎🤣
🤣🤣Good option but then we cant see ours too ryt?