Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
1-hour episode?
Wow hope they fulfil the hype accordingly and reveal thing of 6-7 hours
Yup one hour episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
1-hour episode?
Wow hope they fulfil the hype accordingly and reveal thing of 6-7 hours
Yup one hour episode
Ankit ab shoot nhi karega 😜😜😝😝
Ok from promo 1 thing is sure whatever is happening cause lies in that 6,7 hours . I thought makers would forget that part. But good they remember and better it's a good one though I have low hopes.
I think vyom will b temporarily exposed!
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
One hour special episode on 3rd April, Helly's IG story confirmed it
Toh matlab woh prank na hai. 😵
Promo bhi aa gaya na uska 🤔
Hope Helly and all the actors and teams members are okay.Get well soon Ankit..
https://twitter.com/filmibeat/status/1377596290989576199?s=20
I hope no one from the set got infected🙏
Meko yeh night dress dekh kar hone nahi dunga yaad aa jata hai
But I love her in this dress.
hm as ankit not gonna shoot hm.but they may bring kabbu backOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
I think vyom will b temporarily exposed!