Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
masoom bacchon ko bigaad rahi ho tum🤣🤪Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Okay... alert don't blame me later since you asked for it 😎 Kamzor dil vaale don't read ahead.
He said he would like to share HIS protein BAR with her 🤣🤪 if you can understand this then good otherwise it's better 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Should I fly
REALLY HIGH ☺️
I wanted see this for long time anokhi taking caring of him. Hayee hope anokhi mellow down to him. Cares him he is sick 😭
Maybe it’s Saathiya/kon tujhe yun pyaar karega KP coming true ❤️✨
Can’t Tag 🤬 juwii and infinitie 😡
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Maybe it’s Saathiya/kon tujhe yun pyaar karega KP coming true
✨
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
REALLY HIGH ☺️
☺️
He’s sleeping on her bed
Since he’s unconscious I don’t think they’ll join beds ☺️
Exactly broo.....
matlab 15 days ago we wanted to kill him.......
Then we are like Awww and today morning we were bashing him aisa karega toh kaise chalegaa....
And now we are saara gussa udd gaya?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
☺️
He’s sleeping on her bed
Since he’s unconscious I don’t think they’ll join beds ☺️
is he unconscious? why ?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
☺️
He’s sleeping on her bed
Since he’s unconscious I don’t think they’ll join beds ☺️
Their hearts will cover the distance ❤️
🤣🤣🤣🤣KV se poochlo😃Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
What the... 🤣🤣🤣
Average bola tha na ? We don't about Prof... I need to stop. 👍🏼