Originally posted by: glowgetter
Guys... Someone please post from twitter..
I don't know..
New BTS of SS in Anokhi's room..
This one?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Guys... Someone please post from twitter..
I don't know..
New BTS of SS in Anokhi's room..
This one?
Agyaaaaaaa🥳
Chalo sab aajao new bts mil gaya😆
Few weeks ago was talking about how shaurya can break his huge bed..shaurya ke paas itna takat kaha se aata hai ...Protein bars 🤣🤣
There was a comedy show in which the comefian said k avg indian men protein bar size s below 5 or something!
Usmn bed toot jayega?🤣😂
Omg yess he will end up in anokhi's room laying down in her bed.. i am not watching it as I want to enjoy in the episode.
Need shakhi ASAP
Few weeks ago was talking about how shaurya can break his huge bed..shaurya ke paas itna takat kaha se aata hai ...Protein bars 🤣🤣
God! 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously Protein bar ki taakat se hi toh he can give palang todd performance 👍🏼
*i did not say that*
Chalo apne apne gutter minds start jaro🤣😂
1
2
3
Ishtaart🤣😂
Shaurya room mn leta hua kun hai?
Omg yess he will end up in anokhi's room laying down in her bed.. i am not watching it as I want to enjoy in the episode.
Need shakhi ASAP
Are you kidding me? 😲🤣 I just wrote an OS on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it a promo ?
Originally posted by: 5ERXPAV27HYHU6K6
God! 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously Protein bar ki taakat se hi toh he can give palang todd performance 👍🏼
*i did not say that*
Oh you meant palang tor performance 🤣😂
Still! With below five...hojayega?🧐
Originally posted by: HEJ2D2RF4ZBYHFUG
Are you kidding me? 😲🤣 I just wrote an OS on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it a promo ?
No someone posted and now KV's insta story !