Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

well makers will see and change type of marriage as oer convenience

but no rudhita moments now

ani bon ko vaapas ghar kyun laaya use aur humiliate karne 

for a child bride to get educated,u need to be depressed and emotionally scarred

Makers can spin whatever crap they want but the beauty is lost. They damaged the very soul of the show. Not only it sends a wrong message, but its deeply saddening to watch such beautiful creations being sabotaged.

It is just crap in the name of woman empowerment. And Anirudh Roy Choudary is RIP🥺

Itsflora thumbnail

This was beautiful 

A very realistic ending for rudhita.

That line of kaka,'she loved you' -hit hard

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

This was beautiful 

A very realistic ending for rudhita.

That line of kaka,'she loved you' -hit hard

Thank you! Makers will not give a realistic ending. But the damage is done. Its destroyed.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was damn good, Pratyay!

It made me emotional. I wish the show could spare at least a few seconds to focus on the mental torture that little girl is going through. But no. 

ITV gave no shit to emotional and mental scars. 

Thank you for writing this. 👏

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

This was damn good, Pratyay!

It made me emotional. I wish the show could spare at least a few seconds to focus on the mental torture that little girl is going through. But no. 

ITV gave no shit to emotional and mental scars. 

Thank you for writing this. 👏

Thank you for the appreciation!! Mera frustration itna pasand aaya😳

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi

I keep coming back to this OS and always feel the pain in Bondita heart that makes me still 😭.

Please can you translate the following because I still can’t understand the Hindi I would be very grateful.

“Aap ne rishta hi mitadiya, mujhe naam mita ne ka hag toh hoga hi na. Mein iss naam ka bhoj nahi sehsakti.”

So he had continued with his life with second wife.

Bondita gave her whole heart to kaka and when he passed away was like a heavy burden that had been lifted from her heart that all she wanted to do was cry her heart out but she didn’t want comfort from the one person who had given her the pain in the first place.  He was made aware of why she never questioned him because she loved him

This is so heartbreaking that if it occur on tv it would break my heart because she is only 12 years of age and he didn’t think twice about the actions he took, I’m sorry but I don’t think he will understand the pain that he had infinite on a innocent child who understood he was her whole world 🌎 just because he didn’t want any romantic involvement with a child.

I have stopped watching because the makers cannot recite in any way how it came to this.

These two actors made a place in my heart and I can’t see anyone else, who will be the grown up Bondita needs to be very special to win all the fans back

Edited by screen22 - 3 years ago
RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My god, this is SO well written!

I can't express in words, the gush of emotions I felt throughout! It just seemed so real- the vacuum in Bondita's life was reflected so well that I am sure all us readers felt that void in our guts while reading this!

Don't have words for this! Beautifully written! Do write more! ❤️

P.S: I don't watch this show but I love reading fanfics (I read on literally all forums😃) but from what I have gathered about the recent track- I really hope that they show Bondita to be a bit indifferent towards Aniruddh. I, personally, don't want her to show her 'first wife dominance' or choose conjugal life immediately (later on idk what'll happen) but at this point, I feel its really important for her to hold her grounds and retaliate in a strong way- which I feel is best shown via indifference- exactly like how it was done in this written piece- And tbh it seems really silly of me to be wanting this considering that Bondita is just a young child but really cant think of a more appropriate reaction! 

Edited by RatiPandey615 - 3 years ago
pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: RatiPandey615

My god, this is SO well written!

I can't express in words, the gush of emotions I felt throughout! It just seemed so real- the vacuum in Bondita's life was reflected so well that I am sure all us readers felt that void in our guts while reading this!

Don't have words for this! Beautifully written! Do write more! ❤️

P.S: I don't watch this show but I love reading fanfics (I read on literally all forums😃) but from what I have gathered about the recent track- I really hope that they show Bondita to be a bit indifferent towards Aniruddh. I, personally, don't want her to show her 'first wife dominance' or choose conjugal life immediately (later on idk what'll happen) but at this point, I feel its really important for her to hold her grounds and retaliate in a strong way- which I feel is best shown via indifference- exactly like how it was done in this written piece- And tbh it seems really silly of me to be wanting this considering that Bondita is just a young child but really cant think of a more appropriate reaction! 

Thank you for your kind words. I wrote it in angst. What Anirudh did was something that will leave irreparable damage. I know CV's won't show that. So, I wanted to give a realistic ending to what Ani did to his bond with Bon