Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dekhoo
Tag more people
Another lollipop episode. makers are totally buttering us up I am happy ☺️
Another lollipop episode. makers are totally buttering us up I am happy ☺️
Hum dono ko separation dekhke yahan update karna hai!!! Itna toh humare liye bata hai 🤣🤣🤣
Hum dono ko separation dekhke yahan update karna hai!!! Itna toh humare liye bata hai 🤣🤣🤣
exactly we will use these episodes as life support 😆
Yaar they could have given Sai a better outfit. Outfit was distracting me. Sorry gettting this much itself is like a blessing .
I am happy to get lollipop sairat. Thanks siya :)
yep like a saving bank account when low on cash(sairat scenes )we will use it
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Yaar they could have given Sai a better outfit. Outfit was distracting me. Sorry gettting this much itself is like a blessing .
I am happy to get lollipop sairat. Thanks siya :)
babe the reason for this outfit is because barkha was wearing the everything Sai is here... so Sai is imagining herself as barkha... it makes sense that way na