Posted: 2 years ago

It has been 3 years since marriage of Sai and Virat. They have moved past their deal and Zimmedari and have decided to make their relationship real. Everyone can see the love they have for each other but they haven’t confessed yet.

Its valentine’s day in 2 days and Sai’s college is buzzing with excitement. She is in the canteen with few of her friends.

XXX – Wow, mein bahut excited hoon yaar yeh mera pehla valentine hain mere boyfriend ke saath. Pata nahi kya karne wala hai. Sai, waise tm bahut lucky ho is mamle mein. Yaad hai guys, 1st year mein kaise Sai ke husband ne use sabke saamne roses diye the? Waise is baar kya plans hai tumhare?

Sai just gives her a small smile. They were about to inquire further but get called for some work. Now, only Sai and her best friend Purvi a transfer student who joined in their 2nd year are left at the table.

Purvi – Wow Sai! Tere pati kitna romantic hai. Tujhe pure college ke samne flowers diye. Aur tu hai ki hamesha unhe khadoos,gabbar aur pata nahi kya kya bulati hai.

Sai – Wo KJ and romance ka door door tak koyi nata nahi hai. Wo to sabne force kiya to unhone diya tha mujhe wo flowers aur pata hai kya bola unhone – ‘Sai pyaar to parivaar waalon mein bhi hota hai, dosto mein bhi hota hai aur unme bhi hota hai jo ek dusre ki hamesha bhala chahte hai’. Aise koyi kehta hai kya?

Purvi – Are tab wo tujhse pyaar nahi karte the na, uske baad kitni baar bole honge tujhe I love you. Haina?

Sai – kitni baar, ek baar bhi nahi bola abhi tak.

Purvi – Kya? Tumhari shaadi ko 3 saal ho chuke hai, tumne kaha ki wo bhi tumse pyaar karte hai phir bhi I Love You nahi kaha.

Sai – Nahi kaha, aur meine tujhe yeh bataya ki mujhe lagta hai ki wo bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai.

Purvi – Tune bola unhe ki tu unse pyaar karti hain?

Sai – mein pehle kyu bolu? Pehle to unko bolna chahiye hai na?

Purvi – Are par unhone nahi bola na, to tu bolde. Yeh pehle tum pehle tum mein time waste kyu kar rahe ho?

Sai – Baat to tu sahi kahrahi hai. Unke izhaar ka wait kari to mein buddhi hojaungi. Par kab aur kaise batau?

Purvi – Are valentine’s araha hai na. Kuch plan kar aur confess karde apni feelings.

Sai – Ha yeh teek rahega.

Sai reaches home after her college and gets thinking. 

Sai – Waise kya plan karu valentine’s keliye? Par uske agle din mera exam haina? Mein yeh 2 din planning mein bitadi to exam keliye pad nahi paungi. Aur waise bhi pyaar ka izhaar karne keliye plan kya karna hai? Unke aate hi unhe boldeti hoon.

She eagerly waits for Virat to come home from his work. As soon as he enters the room closing the door behind him, she excitedly walks upto him.

Sai – Are mein kabse aapka wait kar rahi thi.

Virat – Kyu, kuch zaroori kaam tha kya?

Sai – Ha. Mujhe aapse bahut zaroori baat karni hai.

Virat – Teek hai , mein abhi fresh hokar aata hu phir karenge.

Sai – Nahi mujhe abhi baat karni hai

Virat – Are par…

She doesn’t let him finish and holds his hand, drags him to sit on the bed and starts pacing to and fro infront of him.

Virat – Are Sai, itna kya nervous horahi ho. Bola kya zaroori baat karni hai.

She takes a deep breath , and says looking into his eyes.

Sai – I Love You

Virat – Kya?

Sai – Kya kya? Maine kaha ‘ I Love You’ . Main aapse pyaar karti hoon.

Virat in a shock keeps staring at her.

Sai – Ab aise bhoot banke kya baithe hai. Kuch to boliye Ha Sai mein bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon, nahi Sai mere man mein tumhare liye aise koyi feelings nahi hai. Aisa kuch to jawab dijiye.

Virat still doesn’t answer and keeps looking at her. Sai goes near him to shake him by shoulders when he suddenly pulls her and she lands on his lap.

Caging her in his arms, Virat says – Aise kaun apne pyaar ka izhaar karta hai?

Sai struggling to get up from his lap says – Mein aise hi karti hoon. Ab aap mujhe chodiye aur apne abhi tak jawab nahi diya hai.

Virat sensing her struggle holds her more tightly and says – Mujhe jawaab dena zaroori hai? Kya tum nahi jaanti ki main tumhare liye kya feel karta hoon.

Sai – Nahi jaanti aur mujhe sunna hai spasht shabdon mein.

Virat – To suno, main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon. Itna ki tum soch bhi nahi sakti, itna ki…

She doesn’t let him finish and kisses him on the lips. Soon, the kiss starts heating up and they lose themselves in the bliss of their first kiss. They break the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Sai stays in his lap and Virat touching his forehead to hers says – Yeh kyat ha?

Sai – Ab kya aapko yeh bhi samjhana padega ki yeh kya tha?

Virat – Nahi samjhane ki zaroorat nahi hai par yeh kiss kyu?

Sai – Are humne apne feelings confess kiya hai na, to next step to kiss hi haina?

Virat – Acha ab humne kiss bhi karliya to kya hm next step pe jaaye?

Saying this, he throws her on the bed and hovers above her. Sai pushes him off her and says getting up – Nahi abhi mujhe padayi karni hai , to baaki ka baadme karenge and starts going towards her table.

Virat then pulls her towards him and says – Tumna eklauti piece ho, par jaise bhi ho kamaal ho aur meri ho. I love you meri baiko and pulls her into another toe curling kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don’t know how it is , but I always felt Sai is a jhalli. Please comment.

Tagging a few of you who would like to read it.

haha!! this was soo cute 

This was super cute!! haha goes with today’s episode because Virat is so shy with Sai 🤗  thank you for tagging, loved reading it 😙

Originally posted by Sona03

haha!! this was soo cute 

Thank you. Had lot of fun while writing it.

Loved it loved it. Typical Sai 😂😂 always moving ahead 😂

Oh i love this. So clear, direct, bindaas and bold. No frills. And SO practical. She cant waste time planning when she has to study. Lol. 

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

This was super cute!! haha goes with today’s episode because Virat is so shy with Sai 🤗  thank you for tagging, loved reading it 😙

Thank you. I don't know but I feel once Sai realizes her feelings, there is no stopping her. As is she doesn't have any filters, Mujhe Lagta hai she will not have any in romance as well.😆

Except for 3 years part, rest is the best.! Awesome.

Originally posted by neeraja91

Oh i love this. So clear, direct, bindaas and bold. No frills. And SO practical. She cant waste time planning when she has to study. Lol. 

Thanks a lot. Sai aur uski padayi ke beech koi nahi asakta, usta Gabbar bhi Nahi. 😆

Originally posted by sadiltl

Except for 3 years part, rest is the best.! Awesome.

HAHA!!!! I have this fixation that they should not confess till she crosses 20. Thats why 3 years.