Sairat DRABBLE _-reunion after separation Sai pov

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is the continuation of the existing drabbles that I wrote. Please read that before reading this, hope you guys like it 

Part 1 Sai PoV after separation

Part 2 Virat PoV after separation

This is the final part. Please ignore typos and errors 

Sai was in a state of shock. He knew everything and still he didn’t come to meet her.Does he not miss her or long for her like she does for him every minute of every day? Why would he not come to meet her and take her back?  She did break his trust, but for a good reason , was it not enough to forgive her. Will he never forgive her for what she did?

She doesn’t know how long she sat in her room. Replaying the conversation that she had with Pulkit sir. All she can think about it, he knows. She didn’t know if she should feel relieved or more worried than before about her relationship with him. It doesn’t add up, if he didn’t trust her or care for her he wouldn’t have reinvestigated. Something is stopping him from coming to her. And she could no longer hold off seeing him, she cannot stay away now that he knows the truth. She cannot be in a limbo anymore.  

She knows that he will be at work this time around.She doesn’t care, she needs to go there so that he doesn’t have a choice but to talk to her. She goes to his station and requested the SI there to talk to the ACP in the pretence of filing an anonymous domestic abuse complaint. She is up to date with his cases at least the ones that come on TV , as it’s the only way that she could see him these days. He is currently in charge of those cases , so she easily lied to get a chance to meet him without him ignoring her. She was called into his room after a long wait, she was eager and nervous to meet him, her palms are sweaty and she could hear her heart thump loudly.

She was never this emotional and never this transparent with her emotions. Look at what being in love with him does to her. She walks in and closes the door. He looks up at the noise of the shut door, and the look on his face was priceless. She couldn’t stop looking at him, he doesn’t look like himself. He looks overworked and tired. She wanted to run to him but instead went and sat in front of him.

“Sai, you want to file a complaint against me “ asks a shocked Virat.

“Haan, aap hi mere husband hai na, or did you forget that too. Mere shikayat sun lijiye. Woh meri husband, is a good man but lately he doesn’t seem to care about me. He tortures me by not being with me despite knowing everything. I am subjected to mental and emotional torture because of him. I am not able to enjoy life or live happily because of him. Because he doesn’t care about me enough to come talk to me about things that he came to know about recently. It looks like he doesn’t long for me as much as I long for him every second of my life. He thinks our relationship is a lost cause, because I broke his trust. But what he fails to understand is that I did what I did to bring happiness to his family and for him. I have learnt a very hard lesson this past month and I promise to never break his trust again if he is willing to give me a chance. So if he is, can you please ask him to come meet me after work at 7pm in the place where we had our first date” saying this she got up and left his office. She didn’t have the guts to see his reaction in the fear of rejection.

She relives the happy moments spent near the river bank while she waits anxiously for him. Will he come ?If he does, will he agree to give them a real chance. Suddenly she sees balloons and candy floss in front of her, she jumps up and turns around to see him , smiling at her with hope and love in his eyes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Funny and emotional at the same time. Good imagination too!

Edited by sadiltl - 3 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How did I miss this series? I need to catch up on the other two. This was so good. I love this version. Let me go read the other two 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Funny and emotional at the same time. Good imagination too!

Thank you 😊 

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is cute!! nice one :)

raji02 thumbnail

wow!!!!such a beautiful ending to a painful separation. loved it.❤️❤️❤️

Yay! He came! I love Sais style. Seedha stormed into his office and said what she had to! 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update🤗

Awww after a heartbreaking and painful separation such a beautiful patchup

Its funny how Sai file complaint against his husband🤣

In the end the ballons and candy floss

Cant even describe in words how much they love each other❤

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this is really beautiful , mix of emotions a beautiful ending loved it 

and thanks for tagging me 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww.... Kitna sweet hai... This would be perfect separation and reunion for sairat... So that we can happily njoy... Awesome as ... All 3 parts