chalo, jaate jaate ek baar hasne/hasane ki koshish karti hoon. Zeal17 birthday is on April 17😆
bye guys tc🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chalo, jaate jaate ek baar hasne/hasane ki koshish karti hoon. Zeal17 birthday is on April 17😆
bye guys tc🤗
Originally posted by: hasini009
chalo, jaate jaate ek baar hasne/hasane ki koshish karti hoon. Zeal17 birthday is on April 17😆
bye guys tc🤗
Keep spreading happiness
I don't think so that its correct. 😂
It is ?
Originally posted by: hasini009
hava, Anmol, Rado, Nina, Kiffla and all BB Gamers ❤️🤗
Mom ki health theek nahi hain. I will be back when mom is perfectly alright. tab tak keep loving me and I will return all your love with interest when I’m back ❤️🤗
Wish for her speedy recovery 🙏 She will be perfectly alright very soon. 🙏
Originally posted by: hasini009
chalo, jaate jaate ek baar hasne/hasane ki koshish karti hoon. Zeal17 birthday is on April 17😆
bye guys tc🤗
Puch rahe ho bata rahe ho ya guess kar rahe ho? 😅
Depends on whether she was guessing or not 🤔
Originally posted by: hasini009
hava, Anmol, Rado, Nina, Kiffla and all BB Gamers ❤️🤗
Mom ki health theek nahi hain. I will be back when mom is perfectly alright. tab tak keep loving me and I will return all your love with interest when I’m back ❤️🤗
I wish for her speedy recovery..she will be fine soon🤗
I guess she is guessing
And why I am feeling that's maybe its right 🤨 April or May inn main sy koi hoga.
My detective mind is on 😂
I guess she is guessing
And why I am feeling that's maybe its right 🤨 April or May inn main sy koi hoga.
My detective mind is on 😂
Yes
It's in coming months 😅
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k