Originally posted by: notaquitter
Isn’t it the first time she is actually touching him in any form ? Or am I forgetting something ?
Aise 2 kabhi nhi touch kiya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Isn’t it the first time she is actually touching him in any form ? Or am I forgetting something ?
Aise 2 kabhi nhi touch kiya😆
Originally posted by: TUMY6FEXCT6DSCXT
koi cv ka jaan pehchaan ho to kisika , hum bribe karke sai ko bhaang pilane keliye ready hai. what say gals?
Ready and raring to go . But TRP aunties need some fodder too this week, so drama hi milega. Can’t wait for neils dance though
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Btw everyone’s taking my name too much today
my name is Sharmila , I don’t know why my parents decided to call me that 🥲
Out of the blue again sorry 😂😂😂
Wow nice name... Perfect time to announce name
Sai was enjoying his blushing😆
viru will tell his basanti what all he wanna tell , waiseh I wish he call didi bhootni ,
Viru ka bhi faayda ho jayega, koi wall nahi
Woh bolegi Gabbar baby woh didi humein aise kyun dekh rahi hai? Mujhe woh aapke saath acchi nahi lagti, sirf mein reh sakthi aapke saath
Viru faints 🤣
Oyee basanti woh bhootni humeh ayseh kyom ghoor rahi hai ,
I'm sure she'll have upper hand in their relationship
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Btw everyone’s taking my name too much today
my name is Sharmila , I don’t know why my parents decided to call me that 🥲
Out of the blue again sorry 😂😂😂
Woh abhi Viru ka naam hai aapka nahi 🤣
Btw hi Sharmila, bahut zyaada hi notaquitter kar rahi hoon 😂😂
meri paas doh theen aur extra ideas 🤣
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Btw everyone’s taking my name too much today
my name is Sharmila , I don’t know why my parents decided to call me that 🥲
Out of the blue again sorry 😂😂😂
omg!!!!yeh viru ne aapke itne pyaare naam ka kya haal banadiya. thoda himmat dikhao mere laal. hum sab tumhare saath hai.
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
I couldn't find shrishti's name to tag that's why I mentioned it other way.
Woh so gayi, mere ff thread mein gn kaha tha 😂