https://www.instagram.com/p/CNEuShLB3oa/?igshid=1junfrucn02w9
The attitude here🤣🤣, is he reading the script😆🤣..that paper😆..
My god his saree ka dukaaaan🤣🤣,listening in repeat mode🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNEuShLB3oa/?igshid=1junfrucn02w9
The attitude here🤣🤣, is he reading the script😆🤣..that paper😆..
My god his saree ka dukaaaan🤣🤣,listening in repeat mode🤣🤣
Hona hi hai...ab naachna hai na🤣
Pallu should enquire about his hand at that moment
Pallu should enquire about his hand at that moment
Haklata reh jayega🤣
& BTS also we got till there only saree ka dukaan🤣..looks sarcastic tone😈🤣
Epi gets over early & we have nothing to discuss🤔🥱🤣
Accha I’ve got a confusion . Initially lion said he was in jail for 10 yrs no? Today he said 6 yrs?🤔 Did I get it wrong or what?
& BTS also we got till there only saree ka dukaan🤣..looks sarcastic tone😈🤣
He is there to again create trouble for her...🤪
Accha I’ve got a confusion . Initially lion said he was in jail for 10 yrs no? Today he said 6 yrs?🤔 Did I get it wrong or what?
Blooper I guess🤣
Accha I’ve got a confusion . Initially lion said he was in jail for 10 yrs no? Today he said 6 yrs?🤔 Did I get it wrong or what?
Yaa even I rem he said 10 saal🤪...looks like his Holi bhaang didn't come down🤣
He is there to again create trouble for her...🤪
Yaa🤦😈
He's such a drama king🤪🤣
Roz Naya Naya tarika😈🤣
Ideas to jaise iske haath ka mail hai
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4