Originally posted by: L4UV4ZGJEG5H7HCY
Oh no I thought you were talking about Anika's DP.
Farhaad's pic is new
Ohh ok😆..didn't CHK insta yet..I m all over the place🤪😆...if, insta, real life🤣🤣..
Multitasking 🥱🙈🤦
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: L4UV4ZGJEG5H7HCY
Oh no I thought you were talking about Anika's DP.
Farhaad's pic is new
Ohh ok😆..didn't CHK insta yet..I m all over the place🤪😆...if, insta, real life🤣🤣..
Multitasking 🥱🙈🤦
Ohh ok😆..didn't CHK insta yet..I m all over the place🤪😆...if, insta, real life🤣🤣..
Multitasking 🥱🙈🤦
Same here🤣
Soul sisters for a reason ❤️😆
Probably a friend, they haven't mentioned any brother as far as I remember😆
❤️♥️❤️♥️..
Ohh yaa..another extra 🥱🤣
Originally posted by: OLGKD62PFEVAKYOB
Oh no I thought you were talking about Anika's DP.
Farhaad's pic is new
🤣🤣 I was wondering what you meant by pheli se lagaya then saw Ashu's comment about his shirt and I assumed you meant that 🤣🤣
Raghav's car drama is before Sangeet it after sangeet😆🤣
Looks like Sangeet epi will be loññnnnnngggggg😆
They should give us 1 hr epi🙈
iF🤪
For anyone else it didn't work now🤔
🤣🤣 I was wondering what you meant by pheli se lagaya then saw Ashu's comment about his shirt and I assumed you meant that 🤣🤣
My bad .... 🤣
Me me
Raghav's car drama is before Sangeet it after sangeet😆🤣
Looks like Sangeet epi will be loññnnnnngggggg😆
They should give us 1 hr epi🙈
Sapna achaa hai but saccha nahi😆
Good that he repeats his clothes 😆 normal lagtahai 😆
Exactly❤️
Ketan commented on Farhad pic❤️..bromance on insta😭😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4