😆
Btw did you see that fun video of rahul and some guy? Who's that guy? Is he a new character?
Ya I saw that...not sure who this guy is but I am guessing him to be Nikhil's friend .... Orelse he is a new character
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆
Btw did you see that fun video of rahul and some guy? Who's that guy? Is he a new character?
Ya I saw that...not sure who this guy is but I am guessing him to be Nikhil's friend .... Orelse he is a new character
Looks like new pic Anika🤣
Ye pehle bhi lagayi hai isko
Looks like new pic Anika🤣
The caption he put going by that he's having a off day it seems 😆
Originally posted by: 22KTJVQPS7UXAIGP
Ye pehle bhi lagayi hai isko
Or may be same shirt😆, different time😆
The caption he put going by that he's having a off day it seems 😆
Too much off he takes..I so miss their bromance😭😭
I was about to ask same thing🤣..u took my words❤️..
Looks like his friend character or brother🤣
Soul sisters for a reason ❤️😆
Probably a friend, they haven't mentioned any brother as far as I remember😆
Originally posted by: JLIZ4SORT4L6U5CK
Ya I saw that...not sure who this guy is but I am guessing him to be Nikhil's friend .... Orelse he is a new character
how many more characters are they gonna introduce Already it's jam packed 😆
Or may be same shirt😆, different time😆
Oh no I thought you were talking about Anika's DP.
Farhaad's pic is new
how many more characters are they gonna introduce Already it's jam packed 😆
Shaadi hai to baraat ko baraat jaisa hi dikhane ka socha hai lagta hai.🤣
Or may be same shirt😆, different time😆
Good that he repeats his clothes 😆 normal lagtahai 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4