Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It’s multi functional and multi tasking spot 😂😂
And much more of this 🤣
Yeah I am getting to know now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It’s multi functional and multi tasking spot 😂😂
And much more of this 🤣
Yeah I am getting to know now😆
jaldi khatam karna parega...
Yeah..🤣
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Match making thread 🤪🤣🤣
Dikh rha hai😆
Having trust issues here😆
Originally posted by: S7UHUAUOOHV5WQ7K
Yeah I am getting to know now😆
Good good 😂
Bye bye guys...I have to take a nap...kafi mental excercise kar li meine😆
Originally posted by: NA7H6JSB7YKK4WTH
Bye bye guys...I have to take a nap...kafi mental excercise kar li meine😆
Bye 🤗
Even I'll go, episode wont be coming before 7 I guess 😆