Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT drabble - Virat’s PoV after separation

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Didn’t do justice to Virat’s feelings but yea give it a read guys

Virat sits at her empty desk. He misses the clutter it once held. There was always fresh flowers at the desk. There was always dark fantasy biscuits at the corner of the table , always saved for him when he gets back from work.He almost never got a chance to sit at the desk, since it’s owner was always omnipresent in this location. 

The desk was wiped clean just like his happiness. It was his routine after work to sit here and think about the moments spent with her until it is too much to bear that he forces himself to sleep. He can sense her presence in every nook and corner of this room. He misses her so damn much that it’s hard to sleep or stay in the room these days. 

Aai finds him asleep in the balcony most days. He can also sense the deep sadness in her for the person she considered her own. So much has happened in the past month. The only good thing to come out of it was Devi tai’s happiness in reuniting with her family and getting the correct treatment. His family just like him was indebted to her. 

He has relived that fateful day a thousand times and it doesn’t get any easier. It hurt him deeply that she didn’t trust him during all that happened when he was in training. The moment he realised she lied to him, something broke inside of him. He couldn’t look past it, he couldn’t give her the benefit of the doubt. She took a unilateral decision for tai without finding the need to tell him at-least. Everything was stacked against her from the beginning, she begged and pleaded to tell her side of things in vain as even Pulkit ditched her. He can forget the way she looked at him that day, pleading for a chance to make him understand. Her eyes held hope that he wound but when he didn’t she walked away from his life.

Things in his life further went down the drain after she left , when upon further investigation he found that there was no Sangeetha Deshpande and everything was made up by his best friend and kaku. I was able to get access to Harini’s birth records which further proved pulkits statements. Aai and I , went to pulkits house to see my niece and my sister. They were in good hands. Pulkit spoke about Sai and how guilty he feels to have ruined the relationship between them. He told me the whole story and also refused to file any complaint against my family. He said that my Sai is staying in hostel and currently is not in touch with him.

The drama that unfolded at home, was cathartic. My heart ached for all the times my own sister had to suffer so cruelly in the hands of her own mother. If it weren’t for Sai, we would have all left her in that state. So many people suffered in my family suffered because of kakus old school of thought. The once mighty matriarch is finally put in place. Things are changing for the good in CN with a lot more freedom.

He wants to reach out to her and end his suffering. But does he even have the right to do that. Wouldn’t she be much better away from him and his family? The last thread that connects them is this marriage and however noble he tried to be by not meeting her , he is equally selfish by not divorcing her and ending their now flimsy connection. 

For now, he is happy to see her from afar, smiling and chatting with her friends having a normal college life , instead of being saddled by him and responsibilities that come along with being in a joint family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Tagging a few more 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh my,this was really.....heartbreaking I say. But,it is supposed to be that way. Well,I am very emotional, but most of the times I am guarded.But,you made me open up, it was really beautiful. 

So,all the insecurities and actions did attack Virat over here,and poor soul lost the baatle . So sad, you really put forth an amazing point if view of Virat, with the same facts,but it reached the heart in a go.

Really amazing❤

Pls think of continuing, write more💕

Oh man. Heartbreaking. Please write the happy ending to this...

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it ❤. 

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is so heartbreaking 💔💔💔. My heart was hurting a lot while reading it and reading this made me realise something as well. I have no idea how am I going to watch the separation epis when I feel so sad even before it happens 😭😭😭.

You have amazingly penned down all of Virat's insecurities, sadness and pain and all his inner turmoil. It is so beautiful. Loved it so much.

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heartbreaking but awesome beautifully written👌👌

I dont know if i will be able to watch the separation track of Sairat🥺 but will try my best

Its beautiful dear looking forward to read more🤗

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It is so heartbreaking, you wrote it very well..

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really amazing. 

I do understand Virat's last point, given that she suffered a lot in CN, he might think, why should she suffer,  esp for people who don't care about her. 

Yes, he probably understands that he loves her, but he is unable to see her pain of being away from him, that she also cares a lot for him and she is willing to go thru that suffering for him.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

thankyou for tagging me.🤗

And I'm super sorry for not replying sooner😭

Job got super hectic and then some emotional stuff happened. I wasn't in my element today. Then I tried to focus on my story. I couldn't completely focus on that too. I updated an incomplete update by mistake and then deleted it.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not making excuses. Mala maaf kara. Sorry😭

But anyways, enough of my bakbak. That was super awesome. Perfectly captured emotions of Virat. I liked that Virat sent there to see her from afar. But alas he could see that she was happy. But he couldn't really see how broken she is without him. 

P.S.Whatever the reason for your writing it, I would like to believe you did it because I wanted it.😆 thankyou so much.