Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I agree, she’s definitely cheating. 😒😂 I thought she would reply separately given how much time it took her to reply. 🤣
Here I was thinking, Tagging feature is going to help me 😆. And I only took 30 days ![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I agree, she’s definitely cheating. 😒😂 I thought she would reply separately given how much time it took her to reply. 🤣
Here I was thinking, Tagging feature is going to help me 😆. And I only took 30 days ![]()
This thread is still going on?😲
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This thread is still going on?😲
Obviously , I am still responding back 🤣. I am on Page 8 at the moment 😎. Till yesterday I was in Page one 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously , I am still responding back 🤣. I am on Page 8 at the moment 😎. Till yesterday I was in Page one 😆
Progress👍🏼
I am impressed😎
You ignore Kifla, half the time she is speaking Chris Evans language🤣
You are adorable PartnerOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously , I am still responding back 🤣. I am on Page 8 at the moment 😎. Till yesterday I was in Page one 😆
Proud of you for the progress🤣
Thanks Partner 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You ignore Kifla, half the time she is speaking Chris Evans language🤣

There’s nothing wrong with Chris language. 💗💗
Ab mera din shuru hua, iss gif ke saath🤣
Lo aa gayi Ammijan😳😶
When did I say it's wrong, m just saying ignore🤣