When I come everyone will disappear....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When I come everyone will disappear....
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
di why don't you give update on tied to you ff? Waiting for that so longgg
Will update by tomorrow pakka 🤗
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
When I come everyone will disappear....
I will keep coming and going 😂😂
I am Mr. India of IF 😆
Hi sister I am suffering from fever🤒 and our temple festival was started so i am too busy 😔
😂😂😂
From now on become Indian....
Hi sister I am suffering from fever🤒 and our temple festival was started so i am too busy 😔
Take care....
After becoming all right.. Enjoy the temple festival....
I won another contest guys 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/anupamaa/5217921/anupamaa-banner-contest-winners-announced
are you serious? Oh my... update sooonnnnnn
Congratulations Di🥳