Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

It was well written ..I would have enjoyed it was continuous that kav scene could have come tomorrow or later part and outburst in full 

Even I felt teary eyed .. really sad 

Education is so important ..j have seen a cousin who is in a similar state like Anupama. She had one paper backlog when she got married and her husband said it does not matter ..I tried to tell her to write it but now it's sad when her son also tells her u are not even a graduate.

Is being educated decide whether your nice person and give people right to judge your personality because your uneducated ? There are some educate people who have worst personality or you can say they dont know how to talk and behave in public 

Why people always mix education with people personality traits ? 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I was in a similar situation , at 19 there was a great proposal and I was almost married off . Luckily for me my bro helped me rebel and did a fast unto a day with me. And again the struggle to do a post grad. But after me my female sibling and cousins did have a grad degree atleast. 

I was also the first to start working in a corporate setup and to date the rest thank me for paving way for them.

I was lucky that I had bro who stood by me , taught me self defense and also to fight my battles

This is so good to see your brother was your biggest support system ❤️

We are blessed who got good education and got a chance to work on corporate setup. We can live our life on our own terms because we are growing and financially independent. I got married to suitable match after pursuing my post graduation and dream  job.

I wish every women who wants to get higher studies and good career have similar support system. It matters a lot in today’s time.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Is being educated decide whether your nice person and give people right to judge your personality because your uneducated ? There are some educate people who have worst personality or you can say they dont know how to talk and behave in public 

Why people always mix education with people personality traits ? 

No but it does give u the backbone to walkout and restart life..

No one knows this apart from me ...I went thru a phase where except bro left me 

But I survived since I had edu and due to that a job 

Not saying that edu can be mixed with personality trait but somehow it does give u the boost and confidence

Again this is my personal opinion from my 40 years of experience

I have struggled a lot to study ..fought a lot of battles so u can say it is something I am very passionate about . 

If there is something that I have that is only mine is my education and self respect

I try and contribute by giving free turions since 21 years and my bro by offering 3 gals free scholarships

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Indeed you are blessed to have parents like that !

I remember: My grandfather used tell my grandmother when ever she was asking us (me and my sister) to do /learn household chores while studying .... and ranting who will marry you if you don't know chores !

My grandfather used to say - If they are educated enough and working, can hire maids for household chores or can learn later, BUT if they are well versed in household chores only - they can NOT hire someone to earn for them !!!!!!!!!!

Yes we are supremely blessed 😇

Your grandfather said very true words if you are educated anki gh and working , can hire maids for household chores or can definitely learn later , BUT if we are well versed in household chores only -we can’t hire. Every generation needs to understand this fact.