Y u shocked😆..first likable villian😆, he didn't seperate our leads😆, unlike Deshmukh people👎🏼

point.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Y u shocked😆..first likable villian😆, he didn't seperate our leads😆, unlike Deshmukh people👎🏼

point.
Lol Kaka😆
Do u have this too full bgm
I liked piano but this one it’s bliss
Now thay Raghav and Pallavi are taking baby steps towards a "cordial friendship zone" where they are not exactly hating each other, I am excited to see how they behave around each other during the upcoming sangeet and wedding track. I hope they get beautiful costumes to wear.. Can we please have that akdu Raghav skip a few heartbeats looking at Pallavi this time dressed in a beautiful lehenga or something? Looking forward to their dance face off. I know baba will be doing his own tandav on the side but that's k.. I will have my focus on RaghVi
Hope someone makes a VM on RaghVi using the song Lal Ishq from the movie Ram Leela. The sindoor and Red gulal scene of theirs would go perfect with the song.
Can Lion become a permanent villain? At least he is compelling and I would rather watch his failed murder plots over Sulochana's annoying commentary. She continues being one of the most annoying villains on TV. I expected a better main antagonist from Sikcand.
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Hope someone makes a VM on RaghVi using the song Lal Ishq from the movie Ram Leela. The sindoor and Red gulal scene of theirs would go perfect with the song.
i think i saw on insta on this..but cant remember exact user name..or else i would have posted here
kisi ne epi dekhna shuru kia ?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4