Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT Drabble : SAI POV after separation

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sai was fiddling with her MS. It provides her a sense of comfort and hope. She is looking outside through the window outside her hostel room. Not really looking, but reminiscing about what happened a month ago.

After her abha died, that was the worst day of her life. She lost the trust of the person she never realised until later how much she valued. She doesn’t know if she should feel happy seeing Devi tai happy or feel bitter for how her life turned out because of that.

Pulkit sir tried to keep in touch with her but she couldn’t forgive him for the betrayal even if she could understand the circumstances. She can still visualise how betrayed Virat sir looked. She felt so helpless with the lack of proof, the adrenaline and fear with which she managed to successfully pull off the elopement , came down crashing when she was unable to prove why she had to do what she did to the people she cared about. She couldn’t take the accusatory looks from aai, bua , Mohit and lastly him. It was worse than the taunts meted out by people who never liked her. She begged kaku to come out with the truth but in vain. She called Pulkit sir to finally tell the truth now that he is reunited with Devi tai. But he refused due to some circumstances involving Harini. 

He didn’t have to say it but she got what he wanted from her. He cannot look at her the same way and he will never trust her again. That feeling is still stifling her. She packed her bags and left the house. Left Usha Maushi in GC and managed to find a room in the hostel.

She always thought she would be fine being alone. But being without him and aai, is proving harder than she expected. She felt so alone, she tried distracting herself but it was not working. She knows the only thing holding her up is to fulfil their dream and Abhas of her becoming a doctor. It is so tiring to pretend to be happy in front of her friends and weekends are especially hard. It’s been ages since she slept peacefully without thinking about him. Abha alwayss said truth will always triumph, for the first time She doesn’t know if that will be the case in this situation she is stuck in.

She is still associated with him by marriage and she should thank the gods that the final link hasn’t  been severed yet and there is hope. She sometimes laughs at her own plight , she thought she was strong enough to get out of the deal marriage but when it actually happened within just 8 months of marriage. She is not able to handle the separation. She has fallen for him so quickly and deeply. 

She looks at students happily walking and chatting with their friends. Will she ever be that carefree? Can she ever be happy without him? Will he ever get past what she did? Will she ever be able to forgive him for not trying to find out the truth? 

She shook her head in hopes of clearing the negativity. If she wants something she has to work towards it, Sai Joshi never gives up. She takes her phone and finally decides to talk to Pulkit sir to demand to know the truth and decide to prove why she had to do what she did ,to the person she loves the most. If worst comes to worst she will get the help of her special khabri. 

She will no longer wilt away in sorrow waiting for things to turn in her favor.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How heartbreaking :( 

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so sad :( Nicely written 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

How heartbreaking :( 

Was in a mood. And preparing myself for the eventual separation.

raji02 thumbnail

it was heartbreaking to imagine sai like that. i don’t think my can take virat not knowing the truth for so long.😢😢😢

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

it was heartbreaking to imagine sai like that. i don’t think my can take virat not knowing the truth for so long.😢😢😢

Even me. I can’t take the smug look on the villain gang when Sai leaves. I want that public humiliation scene from the originals though. I know it’s a bit too much but it felt so good to see the Chavan khandans name go down the drain 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I really want this to happen like this, instead sai blaming virat completely as per Originals, very nice....

Plz write virat pov also

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow, this sounds interesting. 

Good that Sai also understood that being selfless for selfish people will take her no where.

Though instead of spineless Pulkit, she should take help of someone else.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Wow, this sounds interesting. 

Good that Sai also understood that being selfless for selfish people will take her no where.

Though instead of spineless Pulkit, she should take help of someone else.

Her special Kabhri. DIG sir. I thought it won’t make sense to approach him empty handed 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I visualised her like that and it was heartbreaking. Please write one from Virat's point of view as well please❤️❤️