Two random facts about me:
- I like to potray myself as bad.
- I like to change my gender in between talks.
I like to think it looks 'kool'. 🌚
Me bhi kool hu 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Two random facts about me:
- I like to potray myself as bad.
- I like to change my gender in between talks.
I like to think it looks 'kool'. 🌚
Me bhi kool hu 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Iski haq sirf Ranbir ke zillat pe hai. Aur kisi cheez pe nehi🤔
meri galliyon par bi usika haq hai😆
Zee5 uploaded a video having baby boo/ boobir, Pragya prachi and DKB!
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Since when?🤔
Only Mala used to call me Di. And Manoj...sometimes!
Ritu di.😲
Reminds me of how I used to call everyone di back in the days here on IF😆
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
Ritu di.😲
Reminds me of how I used to call everyone di back in the days here on IF😆
me too😳