24/03/21 A Jeeva Shiva SS part16 p. 33 epilogue p.34 - Page 9

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by maahi11

Wow you write so well

Hope to read some more and lot more 😀😀

hahaha, thankyou so much🤗

But if you want to, you can read my other writings, there are a few OS of mine 🙈. If you haven't read them already.

But this is the first time I'm writing an SS.

Originally posted by raji02

omg!!! it was heartbreaking to see virat in so much pain. what was the last part? i hope he is not going to do anything stupid and sai will stop him in time because honestly i think he has lost his ability to think rationally for the time being. he needs someone to hold him now.❤️❤️❤️

yes, right now his guilt had overpowered his rational ability. Let's see what happens.❤️

Originally posted by Mahibeejay

Oh my god...!!! I hope Virat doesn’t do anything stupid...he has made a mistake in the past but this shouldn’t be the consequences of it...his intention was pure and clear to give happiness to his brother...he has lost his ability to think rationally so I hope Sai helps him and understand the problem...thank you so much for update...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

yes, while making a decision no one knows how it can affect them and others. Only the time has the ability to tell what consequences a person is going to bear because of that decision.

Thankyou so much for reading and leaving a comment🤗

Originally posted by Tasu06

Thanks for the update

Heartbreaking for both Virat and Samrat

Virat did a mistake but his intention was pure to give happiness to his brother

Virat is going an emotional breakdown 

Im sure Sai will help to understand the problem the fact

Eagerly waiting to read next update

Thankyou for reading❤️when a person makes a decision, he does it thinking it to be the best for that time. But only time tells whether the decision was actually right or wrong.

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

hahaha, thankyou so much🤗

But if you want to, you can read my other writings, there are a few OS of mine 🙈. If you haven't read them already.

But this is the first time I'm writing an SS.

Really do tag me or send me the link will definitely read. the pain was apt I could actually visualize the entire thing

But I hope u would have added sai and samrat meeting. I know he is unsound mind but I hope yet I’ll could have written about it 

Really do tag me or send me the link will definitely read. the pain was apt I could actually visualize the entire thing

But I hope u would have added sai and samrat meeting. I know he is unsound mind but I hope yet I’ll could have written about it 

I have written many os. I might not be able to find all.😆 But I'll go and tag you in the ones I can find. But they might not be the type of os you think😆

Actually I have a rough draft and idea in my head about the SS I'm writing and I write along as I go on. So I might or might not be able to incorporate their interaction😒. But if you are writing something on them do tag me. I would love to read that.

I tagged you in every os I wrote. You are going to block me for the constant notifications🤣

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

I tagged you in every os I wrote. You are going to block me for the constant notifications🤣

No No I wont trust me on that I love reading. 

I was a silent reader in this forum, 

ardent fan of Mr. Grey. 

In case of Saminana or prejaj i was just a reader. 

This serial made me comment.  

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.