Originally posted by: darkchocolates
The only feel good thing in the whole episode..
Otherwise episodes are so boring.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
The only feel good thing in the whole episode..
Otherwise episodes are so boring.
Iss Anjali Bhuridi and Golu ko Kisi Well mein daaldo
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Gopdi ki Kokila Ben ki Choti Ben lagti Golu Dholki Don
Alpha I just love when I see the Don in ur posts π€£
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Wow I love tht song and Sonu nigam voice π
I love that song too ...it fits the FBs scenes perfectly
They are accomodating purvir fb scenes for us...
Yeh Golu Don saare dialogues teeths ke anadar hi bolti hai
Chew chew
I love that song too ...it fits the FBs scenes perfectly
She will never say alvida to her mukhi ji π
I love that song too ...it fits the FBs scenes perfectly
That song suits the scene. So well...
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Otherwise episodes are so boring.
But the team is doing a good job in PriAm absence ππΌ
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
She will never say alvida to her mukhi ji π
Yeah that's true