I *think* this was the surprise 🤣 we are both cookie and content monsters 🤣
Us to them:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I *think* this was the surprise 🤣 we are both cookie and content monsters 🤣
Us to them:

I *think* this was the surprise 🤣 we are both cookie and content monsters 🤣
We're sharbhi monsters. Period.🤣🤣
We want zeeeeee cooooookhieeee
Oh Tom what a visual us so close to them
Love the way he added 🧿🧿🧿
The chandu effect... affects us all..him or us!!!🤣
Haiiiiiiii my dil 🖤 also love that logo of them at the end, v cool!
Sometimes I wonder whether they spend as much time checking out all these cool videos/edits/VMs of themselves as we do 🤣