If it’s the one I am thinking of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #nohesitation 🤣
Okay...ye mere palle nhi pada...maybe coz maine segment dhyan se nhi dekha😔
In market rn!!
Vaise dedication delh rhe ho shopping chod kr sharbhi Iv dekh rhi hu!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If it’s the one I am thinking of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #nohesitation 🤣
Okay...ye mere palle nhi pada...maybe coz maine segment dhyan se nhi dekha😔
In market rn!!
Vaise dedication delh rhe ho shopping chod kr sharbhi Iv dekh rhi hu!!🤣
Erm there was the diplomatic one 🤣 she chose not too 🤣
Okay..pljjj explain it to me. Ab kaise lgayi chandu ne sabki??🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Diplomatic? Ms Chandna? Nahhhhh
I bloody love it 🤣
Cheelu baby feeling the love 🖤🧿🖤🧿
I bloody love it 🤣
Me feels excluded..explain it to me!!ðŸ˜
BABIEZZZZ NEW REEL ALERT
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNDBGdZHA5D/?igshid=1y08fohyckir4
🖤🧿🖤🧿
BABIEZZZZ NEW REEL ALERT
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNDBGdZHA5D/?igshid=1y08fohyckir4
🖤🧿🖤🧿
LMAO you can't hear a thing but you can still tell Chandu's practically shouting 🤣 also this better not be the 20M surprise me wants mooooooooooore
Look at what they've done to us in a week....we've become content monsters...no amount is enough 🤣
My bacchas 🖤🧿