jeeji , Rambo baba jeeja mere hai. I am okay with it.no worries you keep baba I'm happy with Farhad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jeeji , Rambo baba jeeja mere hai. I am okay with it.no worries you keep baba I'm happy with Farhad
Hard to make out who is hero..both looks
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0paZwnMWs/?igshid=1gyo8bpe1hgfm
keerti baby ke saath aaega😆Raghav is only univited guest there🤣, & how u expect Farhad will come😆
🤣 reddy kidar hai lege jaw re Mahi ko 🤣 she's after my Farhad 😭
the way we drool over them 🤣 they probably get flushed ☺️ 🤣 especially our fancy over that glass bathroom and possible raghvi scenes there 🤣
Are you talking indirectly about your and Baba ka jodi?🤣
Mahi-baba is the judi!🤣

no baby no it's for you. Gifs post kr rahe iska matlb ye nahi ki I love him . He is my jija - Rambo Baba Jija.
baby don't hide no more 🤣 we know you are obsessed with baba🤣
Good Job Mihika.😆❤️
Anika+Farhaad = AniFa
Mahi+Baba = BahiAnika+Baba = BaAni🌟✔️
Amrutha+Farhaad = Farutha✔️
Krishna+Farhaad = FaHna✔️
Keerti+Farhaad = FaKeer (credits: Priya)✔️🌟
Lo saare naam ban gaye
Aadat se majboor🤣yet she keeps going there 🤣
vo ek bahana hai🤣She liked it bas apne dusre wale ke sath be naam mangi hai😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4