aajkal thoda zyada uchal raha hai!! asar hua training ka!! baiko se door rehke libido bad gaya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aajkal thoda zyada uchal raha hai!! asar hua training ka!! baiko se door rehke libido bad gaya 🤣
There is something more the BGM was apt today
ek sira tumen pakda ek sira humne and viru had sai ka hand in his hand, loved it cant get over aaj kay sairat part say
aajkal thoda zyada uchal raha hai!! asar hua training ka!! baiko se door rehke libido bad gaya 🤣
He must be thinking kam se kam pillow wall hi sahi baiko was there
Originally posted by: jane_austen
Love! ❤️
Did you write the following poem? Bahut acha hai... fits perfectly to their coming fate ....❤️
Dono aise tutenge
dono aise tuntenge
ki dil bikhar jaayega
sambhalna khudko mushkil ho jaayega
yaad main ek doosre ke
tadap tadap ke yaad aayenge yeh pal
saha nahi jaayega woh judaai
jo aane waala hai kal
thank you!!
yeah I wrote that in the spur of the moment!! 😆
There is something more the BGM was apt today
ek sira tumen pakda ek sira humne and viru had sai ka hand in his hand, loved it cant get over aaj kay sairat part say
i love that song!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LjkewYM-E&ab_channel=PreetXMaer
Awesome! ❤️
I loved your post. ❤️
I loved the intimacy between them when they were close to each other and continued talking so comfortably. From sitting on the bed and chatting to lying down and chatting.. lovely progression. Best part is..it is so organic, and spontaneous.
Through all the family drama, this is the reason I watch Ghum.. #Sairat
Haina me too man I loved that song too
Haaayeeee.. the caps are sooo soo dreamy. They look so good in such couplish scenes. The expression felt new today, no hesitation or awkwardness. Felt like they have moved to the next stage where both are open to this relationship and want to spend time knowing each other.
Thanks for the gifs girl!! These were my favourite.
He was like wah kitna handsome lag raha hun, am sure wife is looking at me just like how I check her out when she is getting ready.
Let me see and he is like WTF she is not paying me any attention and looking at phone instead.
I loved how at the end, fir se fire karta hain and she smiles.
He knows her so well, itna tease trigger karne ke baad toh woh uske peeche padegi.
Love this shot
Can I just say the way he gets up and turns was so hot. I thought his right hand would go on her waist and he will stop himself. I thought they would be closer after that, but next shot me they were further away.
Biwi ko apne giref me kar diya. I love how she feels shy when he looks at her with so much love after putting bangles.
The way he is content to see her smile and then his eyes move to her lips for a second, she notices it and ☺️